O10

11.45PM, Namsan Tower, Seoul, South Korea

"Jung Jangmi?"
"Rose, are you listening to me?"

"..."

"Yah! What are you doing?"
"Prepare the sniper, Mr. Han is reading the newspaper on the way to his room."
"The window is opened, easier access for you to kill him,"

"..."

"JUNG FUCKING JANGMI!"

Jangmi accidentally shoot the wrong target when Lisa shouted through her in-ear monitor. A chaos created, resulting her to immediately run away from the rooftop of the tower.

"S-sorry Lisa, I slept..."

"See, if you're exhausted just don't participate in this mission!"

"Fuck, Lisa. I gotta fucking work my legs,"
"There's n-no one following... m-me but it feels illegal to do this here..."

"Shit, slow down!"
"Be careful, make sure you don't forget your important stuff,"
"You've worked hard, at least..."

"Fuck, I left all the things up there,"

"Where are you now?"

"At the ground level, there's no one here"
"Have you seen Doyoung?"

"He's at the apartment with Jungwoo and Jennie,"
"They tracked Mr. Han so I'm alone here, in the car,"

"I'll go to you,"
"But my things up there-"

"I already texted Jungwoo to take it later,"
"Come here, don't get caught"

Jangmi put on her mask, taking off her leather jacket to run to the car located at the bridge, far away from the tower.

10 minutes of walking and running, Jangmi found their car. Lisa was found sitting at the top of the railing while chugging down her drink, admiring the river.

"You're here,"

Jangmi catches the Capri-Sun Lisa threw, immediately drinking it after her epic failed mission. The others must be frustrated with her.

"I failed, I lost my focus earlier."

Lisa threw her arm around the shorter one's shoulder-rubbing it up and down. Jangmi let out a big sigh right after.

"You did so well in your previous missions, you barely failed and if you failed now, it doesn't mean you'll fail forever, sometimes you need a rest. Also Jangmi, you are now in a mission right? Regarding to the Fullsun."

Nodding, she took out her phone to make the older one see her schedule-going to campus every morning to evening, doing mission once the sun sets.

"It's crazy hard, Lisa. I have to keep up with the schedule, I can't expose myself to the teachers and some of the students are annoying,"

"What's wrong with teachers not knowing your identity?"

"I think if they knew our main point they could at least give a hand...? Or it's a risky action?"