O13

"Hyunjin aren't joining?"

"He was damn wasted, thus he chose to not participate in any classes today."

Jangmi pursed her lips, continuously clicking her ball pen as her legs anxiously shaking under the table. Fear envelop her head, she clearly wasn't putting Hyunjin in her mind first.

It was Lee Donghyuck.

Both of her best friends, the Kims still showed up even though Doyoung's leg was still in an injured state. Nevertheless, the presence is important so is the mission.

"You're thinking too much! Your legs, Jangmi,"

Felix tenderly rubbing her shoulder, and his shoulder seems free to land her head onto it. People's mouth can't be stopped, so the girl held back the urge of wanting some serenity. Jangmi is still a growing up young adult with anxiety and depression-no people who close to her wants to talk about it no more.

As if Felix and Jangmi were casted in a spell, a sudden loud thump interrupted the serene moments that calms the anxious girl.

Donghyuck came, along with Mark who threw her his smile after setting down his books and bag. The one she was waiting seems wasn't amused with anything he just saw with his pair of eyes.

"Hi Felix, hi Jangmi!"

"Hi Mark, you guys are unusually late today,"

"Things just have to happen suddenly, I thought you took 9 am class."

"All of us woke up late, Hyunjin and Jisung were damn wasted last night."

The latter laughed along with the story-teller, but Jangmi and Donghyuck weren't. They also had some crazy stories to hide-it's for both safety.

The agent who failed her mission, and a hacker who dealt with a famous businessman. Just like a fate-they met with clearly unknown background and being one to help her hurted friend.

"Yah, Jangmi. Stop scaring the shit out of Donghyuck, y'all had eye contact battle just now?" Felix jokes, leaving Jangmi all flustered and heated up. She indeed was staring Donghyuck who previously planting his gaze deep down into the orbs of hers.

Just in matter of second, the class was shocked by a teacher and a visitor coming into the class. The lesson has to start again, Jangmi groaned in silent.

▫️

"Why are we so quiet now? Is it because of Jangmi?"

Yuta had an overflowing braveness as he let those words slipped through his tongue. Yes, the famous squad along with Jangmi, Jungwoo and Doyoung are together.

The only girl decided to look up into the Japanese's eyes, questioning his words second ago.

"What? Y'all not comfortable with girls?"

Johnny chuckled while picking up the chopsticks on the tray. "It's not like that, it's rare to have girls around us. You see-our squad is literally 100% boys."

"Says the one who changed girlfriends once in two months," Taeyong blurted out, a strong gaze just slapped the leader.

"Don't mind them boys, just enjoy your meal, Jangmi." Mark helped the others by passing around their meals and drinks, as he and Donghyuck were asked to pay.

"Jung Jangmi, is that your full name?" It's Taeil's turn to throw random question to the unusual quiet girl, according to Jungwoo.

"Yes, that's right."

"I'm actually curious how can you guys enter this campus and not starting your classes from the first semester."

Doyoung who had noodles in his mouth violently cough since it's difficult for him to hide the truth. He's a tea-spiller, the clumsiest when it comes to the biggest secrets, especially when panic controls his mind.

"Bro, go easy."

"I went to an all-girl uni, and I took different major which doesn't suit me well but I guess my high school achievements helped me to skip semesters-I guess,"

They all widened their eyes, Jangmi did look so genius and intelligent. While they were busy praising the girl, Jaehyun took a chance to ask the Kims.

"How 'bout you two?"

"Our campus was far away from Seoul, and we didn't want to live at the dorm. Since our apartment is here, we moved together along with her. Of course-me and Doyoung still take this major."

Lightly bumping their ankles together, Jungwoo exhaled softly knowing their plans are currently going as smooth as butter.

Approximately 15 minutes passed, it's time for them to part ways into their own classes which resulting Jangmi to tail behind Mark and Donghyuck. Unfortunately, Felix is nowhere to be found.

"Jangmi, come here beside me. You are a girl, what if someone tries to mess up with you?"

"Nah, it's fine I'm used to it."

The class felt so far, she thought. Remembering what happened between her and Donghyuck didn't help-though it was another silly coincidence.

"Y'all meet last night, what's with the sudden awkward atmosphere?" Mark elbowed both of their arms in sync leaving them groaning in annoyance.

"Wait, how did you know?"

"I live with this fucker," Donghyuck purposely rubbed Mark's hair making him pushes the younger's hand.

"I see, and I was curious why were you out last night. That late and cold, bro."

Mark diverted his eyes towards the brown haired male beside him, nervously-the latter then shrugged, "I was out taking some fresh air after visiting my relatives. Is that clear, young lady?"

"We literally share the same age,"

As they stepped into the classroom, all eyes are stuck on the three. None of them know what tea was spilled or what wrongdoings they did, but all they know is,

everyone is watching her.

▫️