O16

"Jisoo!"

The called one took a turn, facing the two, plus Jungwoo, Doyoung and Jennie. All of them were surprised to see Jisoo's weak state-she covered her face with the mask and the black baseball cap.

It's past 9 pm, yet everyone's out to track her upon hearing Lisa's unproven facts.

6.30PM, Apgujeong-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea

"Slow down, you tall ass!"

"How the fuck can I slow down when I saw Jisoo with two unknown men? Now you want me to slow the fuck down?"

Jangmi was taken aback, the air felt like it just stayed and stuck in between of her throat, shocked to death.

"No way,"

"I saw her, in her full black attire with two enormous men. It seems like they are shark loans people but-I'm just guessing,"

"We have to inform this to Doyoung-ASAP,"

Drifting on the lonely road, it's the part of their job to take over the road whether they need it the most.

Just like this moment where panic's filling their head, Jisoo had been lost and out of the agents' track for a few days. "Lisa, quick! Shit ain't gonna work if you keep on watching your damn phone,"

"I'm texting Mrs. Kang! Calm the fuck down, miss girl,"

The bell rang, signaling there's someone outside of the house. Jungwoo and Doyoung were working on some notes and tasks together-completely in a pure awe when they saw the girls' state.

"Y'all were getting chased?"

"Bitch, no one. Jisoo's out there, with two unknown men-now you tell me what the fuck is going on." Jangmi stared at the two, leaving them screaming in unison.

"What the fuck, call the others-"

"Bitch, we only have Jennie?"

"Rosé's nowhere at Seoul, we got to fetch Mrs. Kang, right now."

9.32PM

"Jisoo,"

The three girls made their steps to the silent one, Doyoung's fiery eyes just made a hole into her vision. Meanwhile Jungwoo, he heaved a low sigh seeing the agent looking awfully gloomy. She cried into Lisa's arms before collapsing into the floor, getting held steady by the girls.

"Boys, Jisoo fainted!"

▫️

"And what do you think about it?"

"My thoughts about your friend?"

Jangmi with her seatmates-probably her friends now-are spending their time at the empty hall during the break time. In order to break the silence, she brought up the Jisoo topic a few days ago for their opinions.

"So where is she, now?"

"Her father wanted her to go home and stay with them for some weeks, I don't think it's really a good idea since she never tell us about those men."

Hyunjin finally speak up, after a series of silences. "Maybe her parents knew better, who knows? After all, you are only her friend-just saying."

The girl pressed her lips into a thin line, nodding her head painfully slow-processing, churning every thoughts and words coming out from the two.

"What's the next class?"

"Ah shit, programming language, probably?"

Both Hyunjin and Jangmi collapsed on the stage's floor, leaving Felix clutching hardly on his packy stomach.

"We need to go, as soon as possible,"

Meanwhile at the very corner of the campus, Donghyuck is working on some of his hacker's things. He was assigned to deal with a businessman's son, helping him to grab his father's profits while the father's away at the Russia.

"Hyuck, we have class in about 10 minutes. What if we got caught_"

"It's me, Fullsun, how can we get caught by any-"

"Oh, hi Donghyuck, Mark!"

Luck wasn't really on the hacker's side right now, he badly hopes that she didn't hear all the words he spitted out. Afraid of getting caught, known and bashed by the others-though he's known as the brave one.

"Oh shi-Jangmi,"

Sloppily, Donghyuck stuffed in the macbook into his bag, grinning right after after.

"Hi too, Jangmi."

Of course the latter felt a bit weirded out, what are these boys doing at a quiet and dusty place, surfing whatever the topics or files on a macbook but sitting on the ground instead of doing it inside of the class?

"The class is about to start, don't waste your time,"

Without her consent, a hand reached for hers-helping the owner to stand up from the dusty floor. Her heart surely skipped a beat, especially when he accidentally stumbled closer into her arms.

"Thanks for lending me your hand, let's go to the class!"

When she thought the scene earlier finally ended, she was betrayed by her own thoughts. Donghyuck tightened the grip of their hands, keeping their walking pace as close as he could.

"Where are Felix and Hyunjin?"

"They-they were going to the toilet, and I told them I'll go to the class before them."

Jangmi, do you realize that your smile is growing?

▫️