OO9

"So I hope all of you can submit the assignment by this weekend, it's a simple task for the new topic. You can send it via e-mail or using slideshows if you choose to present it in our next class,"

It's not the assignment that ruins Jangmi's mood, it's Mrs. Kang who texted her, scolding her for not staying close to Doyoung and Jungwoo during the rest time earlier. Her one hour rest time was literally just Felix, Hyunjin and her doing the notes-while devouring their meals.

"Yeay, we're done for today,"

Hyunjin stares at Jangmi lowering her head down as if it's going to be buried into the floor. He took this moment to poke her waist resulting her to curse in shock.

The two then laughed at her little response, Felix immediately helps arranging her files and textbooks that were scattering on the table. A hand landed harshly on Hyunjin's arm-damn, she's this tough?-he thought.

"Yah, stop bickering both of you. Jangmi, are you taking any public transports or you're going back home with anyone?"

"I'm going home with my friends, but they're older,"

Felix nodded, smiles as he took Jangmi's arms along with Hyunjin's. "Let us walk you to the front gate,"

A little bit intro of Hyunjin, people thought he's not as friendly as Felix, but he easily makes Jangmi his new friend other than Felix and his squad.

"Hyunjin, why are you so quiet?" Felix elbowed the guy with his iconic ponytail, Jangmi too, sticks out her head a bit to meet with his eyes. He then chuckled shyly, being around new friend isn't an easy task. Moreover, she is the opposite one from them.

"May I ask you a few questions, Jangmi?"

"Sure! Just ask anything bestie,"

"Where are you from? I mean which university?" Hyunjin sounded so curious, Jangmi mentally panicked. Thank God, the answers are already in her head since last week.

"I used to study at the all-girls university but I decided to change my major. Since the campus don't have computer science major, I need to move here. This campus' also close to my apartment."

The Australian smiled, feeling pumped up since he's collecting another fun friend. Felix is known as a social butterfly, eventhough he made friends with most people, only trusted ones stay by his side.

"All-girls campus? You seems so easy to get close with boys,"

"Well, maybe because I literally grew up with boys? But my mother told me to socialize with girls more which didn't last for more than two years, my favorite subject wasn't there,"

Oh Jangmi, maybe you're too good at creating story. Maybe you should just be an author or film director instead, she mentally praises herself.

"I see, no wonder you sounded friendly and easy-going." Hyunjin smiled, which he received a low giggle from the praised one.

Probably suffering from Jangmi's cute giggle right now.

"I guess they are your friends?"

Jangmi stuck out her head, minimizing the sizes of her eyes to see any signs of the Kims around the main gate area.

Doyoung stood there, arms wrapped around his wide chest, lowkey judging her with his glares. Jungwoo was the opposite, he waved towards her and even ran closer to her.

"Hi, Jangmi! How's your first day?" Jungwoo greeted her with his bright puppy-like smile. After seeing the 'two pretty bestfriends' eye-to-eye, Jungwoo stuck out his hand.

"Hi, I'm Jungwoo, Jangmi's best friend-oh and behind us-he's Doyoung. Don't mind about his looks, he's always looking at new people that way,"

The latter then took his hand, greeting each other politely and of course Hyunjin too.

"Hi Jungwoo, I'm Felix and this is Hyunjin. Nice to meet you all."

"Anyway, Jangmi. We have to go now, see you tomorrow!" Hyunjin left her a pat on the shoulder before storming off to a group of boys at the bus stop.

"So, mind telling me why the hell Mrs. Kang scolded me in the middle of my fucking class?"

She totally turned 180° right after the two left them. Doyoung-the suspected one-kept on going silent which trigger her anger.

"I know it's you, look it's not my fault to not to stick around both of you. None of you picked up my calls before the break time and you expect me to search for you in this big ass campus are you dumb or dumbfuck-"

"Yes, okay I admit it I was sulking because you didn't even call us back-"

"It's supposed to be y'all job to find me because I literally called you guys several times, this shit ain't gonna work if you are being too childish and report this little thing to Mrs. Kang you stink-"

"Oh hell, look what we have here? Stop bickering and you, Jangmi stop ranting like you have 5 kids to be fed,"

Jungwoo face-palmed, they really have to bicker in front of the campus' gate don't they?

"Hey Doyoung, Jungwoo-oh Jangmi? Hi."

Taeyong's sudden appereance shocked the girl, how in the world he knows her name when she just saw him?

He's good looking too, no cap.

"Hi? Do I know you?"

Jangmi still took his hand eventhough she's living in a pure confusion at the moment. She saw the boys-who are literally his squad-were giggling seeing her reaction.

"I know you, Jung Jangmi. The one at the Signiel last Saturday, right?"

Jangmi might have popped out her eyeballs, because the cause of this chaotic first meet is already moving closer to her. Lee Donghyuck, oh how can she forget his name?

"Sorry not sorry, Jangmi. Your best friends are now my friends too-so you too, are automatically my friend,"

Doyoung smiled in worry, Jungwoo went stiff. They already know whatever the hell will happen later at their place.

"Well, I don't mind being one of your friend."

▫️