OO8

It's past 12 and Jangmi just finished with the individual notes she did from the subject earlier. Felix closed his book, stretching while taking a peek on Jangmi's notepad.

"You're done, Jangmi?"

Jangmi smiled, putting on her leather jacket before calling Jungwoo asking if they could go to the campus' cafe.

"Um, Felix?"

"Yea?"

"Who are you with? Is it only Hyunjin or do you have any other friends?"

Felix checked his phone, pouting before setting it down on his lap. "I do have my other friends, but some of them are busy."

"Mine are not picking up the call, can I join you?"

Hyunjin who's already standing, agressively nodded and grabbed Felix hand to go to the cafe on the ground floor. "Let's go Lix, and Jangmi!"

As Jangmi stepped out of her seat area, a pair of eyes had been stuck on her since the second class started. His tongue pushing his inner cheek, holding his anger from bursting out.

A finger poked the male's ear, making him yelped. Donghyuck then poked Mark's head back and a childish poking fight started.

"Serious enough? Are you jealous of Felix?"

"No but yea. I mean I was the first one to know her, how come she's there having fun with literally the two pretty best friends?!"

The remaining students inside of the classroom turned around to see Donghyuck protesting. Mark shook his head, disappointed but not surprised.

"Johnny texted me, let's go to the cafe."

"Fine, Minhyung."

"Don't you dare calling me Minhyung, you nasty bitch."

"I am the bitch,"

▫️

Doyoung probably couldn't sit properly when Jungwoo leaned his head on his shoulder, sleeping soundly starting from the beginning of the second class. It's finally a break time for an hour, Doyoung planned on going to the cafe so the notes he'd been missing will complete by asking the other students.

"Is Jangmi already here?"

"Fuck, I'm not gonna surprised if one day I get heart attack because of you,"

Being the half awake he is, he giggled and adjusted his jacket. The girls' eyes had been fixated on the two, since they just entered the campus 4 hours ago. Doyoung grunts, hating the attention unlike Jungwoo, he looked confused.

"Hey,"

Taeyong, the student of the class and also one of Donghyuck' friends happened to pass by them. Throwing a smile, he came closer to the Kims.

"You guys are the new students right? I'm Lee Taeyong, and this is Nakamoto Yuta and Moon Taeil."

Doyoung and Taeyong exchanged handshakes, same goes to the others. Taeyong greeted them since he's worried if they get lost in this campus.

"Hi, I'm Kim Doyoung, and this is Kim Jungwoo,"

"Are you guys twins?" Yuta asked, making Jungwoo denying it quickly. The Japanese immediately apologize, feeling a bit embarassed about it.

The atmosphere was a bit awkward, but Taeyong managed to socialize with new students.

"Since you guys are new here, why don't you join us to the cafe?" Taeil invited.

"I was about to ask the others about the individual notes too, since I was a bit lost in the class earlier,"

"Oh you can ask Taeyong about it, he's the genius one in here," The mentioned male giggled in embarassment, still not getting used with the compliments eventhough he is the smart student.

"The class is almost empty, the cafe must be crowded by now,"

With Taeil's little gesture, the Kims and his fellow members tailing him all way to the cafe on the ground floor.

Johnny, Jaehyun, Mark and Donghyuck are already at the cafe, sitting at their usual spot but this time with two new students.

"Ayo you guys! Are there any screws on your faces?" Yuta screamed, and they instantly became the center of attention.

"What do you mean there are any screws?"

"Because y'all looked so serious," the rest of them were ready to fight Yuta off.

Donghyuck was about to ask Taeil stuff related to the new students behind them but he awfully failed when he recognized the faces.

Doyoung and Jungwoo-too-widened their eyes. "Are my eyes deceiving me?"

Doyoung whispered into Jungwoo's ears, making the latter laughed. Donghyuck then stood up-adjusting his outfits with his confidence.

"Hi, I assume that we already met right? The night I was trying to flirt with your bestfriend."

The other guys, Donghyuck's members went shocked. What a small world. Johnny let out his big laugh making the others instantly laughed too.

"Yes, I'm Doyoung and he is Jungwoo," pointing at Jungwoo who was smiling ear-to-ear.

"Forget about the night, actually she is in the same class with me and Mark," gesturing his one hand to introduce Mark, Jungwoo sighed a big sigh of relief.

"At least she's in a class with a person she knows, but where is Jangmi?"

Donghyuck pressed his lips into a thin line, rolling his eyes while his hands slid into both of his pockets.

"Jangmi is with her new friends, Felix and Hyunjin,"

The others gasped, they all know where the two pretty boys belong to. It's the other campus crushes, filled with short but pretty men. They may lack of heights, but their visuals won anyway.

"Are they some trusted people in here?" Jungwoo's worries showing obviously but Doyoung was there to cool him down.

"As long as she's safe under Felix, she'll be okay," Mark smiled.

"Hey, Doyoung, Jungwoo. Come and join us, just don't be terrified we don't bully."

▫️