O31

Being unwell, sick and unable to move her body perfectly was an advantangeous thing to the person with a code name Rose. The mentioned one had been tossing around the couch as she was trying to maintain the position of the gadget with wide screen-stopping her from getting absorbed into the pillow.

"Feeling better now?" The black haired guy with a soft voice came, slowly helping Jangmi to put on a pair of fluffy socks to prevent her from catching cold when her state is getting better. The short haired one smiled, sitting up to hug her knees close to her chest.

"Way more better, but, I miss Jisoo."

Harshly inhaling the air, Jungwoo's eyebrows seem to connect by itselves. She shouldn't have mentioned her in this time of the day-a day where everyone rarely had a chilly and cozy day without gunshots, weapons and complicated gadgets around. She chose to scroll through Jisoo's numerous phone numbers, having an urge to call them one by one until she picks up-which is kind of impossible for now.

"I don't get it,"

"About Jisoo? Because, same."

"But, do you want to know something else? Doyoung is suspicious, he acts differently once this person's name popped up out of nowhere." Jungwoo's passionate way of telling her stories made the younger one giggled silently, hoping he didn't notice that little action of her that would make him upset-for not focusing on him and his explanation.

"Jung Jangmi, Rose, or whatever you are, please focus on me?"

Jangmi didn't intend to pinch his nose, but he's whining-oh boy, isn't that adorable? She continued to let out a wholesome laugh, before she finally wiped her tears. "You are so cute, you know? I swear to God, in the next life I want you to be my little brother or maybe my dog."

"Ah, that's sad. Why can't I be your soulmate instead?" Yet again, the short haired only laugh, and keep laughing, till a snort sound coming out and making the male, too, laughing with his whole heart. The small room was filled with some random serious-to-useless-talks-stories for the whole afternoon.

He, Kim Jungwoo, he love her. If it isn't for her happiness, he would break her and Donghyuck apart just so he could call her 'mine' but finding permanent happiness is not as easy as seeing a man with his dogs walking together by the shore, there are times when you have to sacrifice one thing to finally feel the longed happiness for every parties' happy ending.

"Okay, okay. It is now 5 and I assume you also want to go to Doyoung's family's house?" He stood up, adjusting his hair while giving a hand to the girl who stretched from lying down for too long on the same couch untouched.

"Yeah, sure. Are we going to pick up Lisa and Jennie?"

"They wouldn't want to be left out, don't they? Now, come on!"

▫️

"You're at Doyoung's house?"
"Can I come too?"

"Oh, you can!"
"Doyoung told me he invited Taeyong and you all but then he said he had to go to Busan."

"Only Taeyong, Johnny, Yuta and Taeil will go to Busan."
"Jaehyun and Mark also got something else to do, so it is me and only me."

"Doyoung said you can come!"
"His parents are already here, introduce yourself okay?"

"Alright, princess."
"See you later!"

The short call ends with a powerful kiss sound through the phone, leaving the caller giggled all alone while swirling her fork in the pasta made by Rosé and Jennie. This small gathering of Doyoung's family happens every once in three months-Doyoung said, for fun. The Kim family is very, very peaceful and loving family-with Doyoung as the youngest and his eldest brother, who had to go to the military service for two years.

The Kim's parents-mentally-adopted Jangmi, Jungwoo and Jisoo. It's quite saddening since the other female wasn't able to show up due to her 'absence' so Doyoung's parents had to brush it off and just go for whatever is it happening at the moment. While everyone's busy talking, laughing and serving food for each other, the tanned and short haired girl stood right by the television by the wall of the living room, leaving Jungwoo snorted a small laugh.

"Young lady, you need to set your ass down to the chair or the couch or maybe have a seat on the floor."

She anxiously playing with the hem of her hoodie, still eyeing for Donghyuck's tall self to appear right next to her. The feeling of missing a boy with now purple hair had her all jelly-weak but steady, because she had the urge to stay calm and sane without his physical affection towards her.

"The two of you can stop standing there like those damn Greek God statues so come on, Jangmi!" Jennie cut off her brain talks and immediately sat on the couch, leaning her head on her sculpted shoulder with heavy eyelids. "Hey, it's barely 8, why are you so sleepy, huh?"

Rosé came to sit beside Jangmi in order to check up on the youngest, whilst Yeji picked to sit in front of her-checking her temperature, examining her pale lips and holding her cold hands. Her health state is worsened lately, it worries everyone in the area-the agent members.

"I know, Rosé, you know where the guest room is, right?"

"Is it the one beside your room?"

"Yeah, send her to the room and please make sure the room's temperature isn't too cold, let her rest. Later I'll make her a soup, so any of you can check her out for a while,"

Yeji and Rosé quickly helped Jangmi to stand up, waist hugged by Rosé whilst her left arm around Yeji's neck so she is well balanced. Thank God the room is right by the stair so they wouldn't have to drag her for such a long time due to her groaning, sounds like she really was uncomfortable.

As Yeji was about to switch off the light, Jangmi's hand stopped her from doing so. "I don't really like sleeping in the dark while my head is going round and round like a damn Merry-Go-Round,"

"Shut the fuck up, Jangmi. You're too much on thinking, it's getting worse."

"Aight, just don't let the room gets too dark,"

"I said, sleep,"

▫️