O42

He ran towards the long crowd, spotting for the brown fluffy hair from afar with puffed breath and a laptop placed in his left grip. Jaehyun pushed everyone away from his only way, only to grab Donghyuck's collar quite harshly.

The pulled one was offended, hitting the older male on the arms. "You could've chocked me, you jerk!"

But Jaehyun couldn't care less, "Hyuck, let's make a DNA test. I'm dead serious when I told you this."

Donghyuck scoffed, "Bitch, that's unnecessary as fuck! Why are you so eager to do that kinda thing? Your mother confirmed it, right? What makes you wanna create such chaos, Jung Jaehyun?" Donghyuck, as he moved steps forward, spitting those words one by one leaving the taller male looking all devastated.

"I just want to do it—who knows I'll find a reason why did my father dumped my own sister? And also, I wanna know her background—you know your work, Hyuck."

Right, her background. Even the love of Jangmi's life never tried to bug in her past, present, nor future life. Everything about her is hazy, too good to stay, too blurry to get out. He's trapped in the feelings they both caught from the first day they laid their eyes on each other. The night their fate was crossed—where they didn't spot that coming.

"We'll do it later, I know someone who knows how to do it properly." Mark's figure took a spot between the two, leaving the tanned one sucked in his breath quite deeply.

He knows he's not buckled up for the next news, it might fuck up his head much more.

▫️

"Yeji, can we talk?"

"Girl, what? As if we're not close?" Yeji chuckled, pulling the short haired a little closer to her cold body, sensing there was a small amount of uneasiness spreading all over her body system.

"It's not like that, girl! Come on! I was just deep in my thought,"

"How deep was it?"

"178 meters deep, I assume." Both of the girls laughed, it had them shaking from the simple jokes people swear only the two of them understand. They are like girlfriends, soulmate, devoted to each other as if there are no more females around them, except for their agents circle. Of course, Yeji could feel it if Jangmi's about to break down, or maybe on the cloud nine.

"Let's get straight to it, you were thinking of Jaehyun, your mother Jung and your lovely Donghyuck, right?" Yeji teased her by adding the 'little Donghyuck' just so her face lit up with happiness.

Seems like it doesn't work like usual.

"You're always right... now I want to see Jisoo. She's always good in problem solving."

"I agree, she's that strong one. The chosen one." Yeji dropped her head on Jangmi's lap, staring into that blank eyes of a rose, imagining the thorns around it becoming blunt, the petals a thinner and the color is about to go darker.

"Hey, chin up, beautiful."

Jangmi smiled, giving the longer haired a peck on the forehead before leaving the campus, all way to their headquarters.

Ping!

That's a message from Donghyuck.

Donghyuck:
Hey, baby

I miss you, so, so, SOOO BAD

Let's meet up after this, can we?

I want to kiss your lips, that's a need

I need your hands to hold mine because they're lonely

Just because today is a bad day, it doesn't mean you can't have good things in your life, you know that

I'll pick you up, just drop me your current location

"Um, Yeji. I think I'll have to meet Donghyuck today. He wanted to pick me up later. You can go to our place and tell them I'm in a safe hand," Jangmi engulfed Yeji in a long hug before bid their goodbye.

"Aight, get it! Don't worry, just go for your lovely Hyuck." She winked before entering her car, drifting away from the campus as the short haired female stayed still on the bench. The breeze made her eyes droopy, but the song playing in her airpod was telling her to cry.

Why does she feel this way? Why does she have to cry if she did? Was everything wrong from the start?

Not until a known car parked right before her, revealing a puffy eyes Donghyuck with an opened arms, ready to catch the girl with the same feelings as his with his whole heart. He loves her, he truly loves her.

"Hyuck...is today a bad day?"

"I don't know, sweetie, I don't exactly know. But let me stay with you."

Jangmi reached out for his lips and connected it with hers, a teardrop fell on her cheek. The male instantly caught her body frame since it was shaky enough for her to hold her weight. The kiss was short, but he understands the unsettling wave of emotions she's feeling at the moment.

"Thanks for reading my mind, love. I know you will always can."

He breathed shakily, hands running through her voluminous hair. "Me too, I love you, Jangmi. I. Love. You."

▫️