hae moonyoung + moon raeil ;; bestiecam .

[ WARNING : angst 😋 ]

.
.
.
.
.

raeil and moonyoung walked out of the cafe , arms intertwined with each other like two pretty best friends . they put their sunglasses on and took the keys to raeil's porsche out , ready to go for a ride .

until ...

" shit , i forgot my phone ! " moonyoung exclaimed .

" well , then , what the hell are you waiting for ?! go get it before some rando steals it ! "

with that , she hurriedly turned around and sprinted back to into the cafe , almost hitting the glass door because of her sunglasses-obstructed view .

a minute later , she came out , thanking the kind waitress profusely . both girls linked arms again and walked out of the place like the confident queens they are .

raeil reached for her porsche keys again .

and found nothing .

" wait , where's my gucci ? my prada ? my ... whatever that thing is ? " she panicked .

" probably inside the cafe ! " moonyoung reminded her .

this time , it was raeil's turn to dash back into the cafe to grab her whatever-that-thing-is . it was , in fact , a prada — a prada that looked ridiculously ugly with its faux vixen fur and crocodile skin and overly shitty red colour .

" okay , anything else that we forgot ? "

both girls checked themselves thoroughly , making sure they had everything they brought out . prada . car keys . purse . phone . tissues . nail clipper . lipstick . eyeshadow . powder . mask .

" okay , we're done . " raeil concluded , " let's go . "

the two girls linked arms and became two pretty best friends again , riding their porsche ( which moonyoung insisted was shared property despite raeil taking a few hundred million won to buy it all by herself ) . they went on an outing for the entire day , shopping at high-end malls , getting boba , buying snacks and stuff .

after half a day , they sat down on a bench , massaging their sore limbs .

" i love weekend shopping and breaking my back ! " raeil sighed contentedly , " it's painful , but it's fun . "

" funner than destroying companies and firing people , that's for sure . " moonyoung said . as she spoke , she instinctively sipped on her boba , finishing the last of it .

then , without even looking , she asked , " yuta , can you ... hey ! "

" hm ? "

" where's yuta ? "

" he should be right behind us ! " raeil asked in confusion , " with doyo— "

she turned around to check on her husband . just to make sure . and ...

" wait , where is he ?! "

both girls stared at each other for a good , long moment as realisation dawned on them like a cold washcloth being draped over the back of their necks . they collectively shouted a string of loud curses , eerily in sync despite its complexity , surprising a few strangers who just happened to walk past the area .

" WE FORGOT OUR BOYFRIENDS ?! "

in an instant , they sprinted towards the porsche , driving back to the cafe they had lunch in ( they totally crossed the speed limit ) . huffing and puffing with panic and fatigue , they rushed back into the building , searching for the table they just sat at .

sure enough , yuta and doyoung were sitting there , respectively sipping their third cups of coffees as they chatted about life and their negligent girlfriends . their eyes did not light up when they saw the girls — they just heaved another sigh like old men who had seen and battled life .

" i'm sorry ! " raeil whined , " you know i forget stuff ! "

" at least you know that , " doyoung rolled his eyes , " goldfish brain . "

to his surprise , she began lashing out .

" actually , i do remember some things ! like that girl in the burgundy dress and ysl matte series lipstick that asked for your number in the florist's shop at the bottom floor of neo zone at 12.30pm last friday and told you your collarbones looked hot because she could see through your white work shirt and your black jacket was off ! you didn't even reject her ! you thanked her and she asked you if you could take care of her while she was working and you said yes ! "

yuta burst out laughing at his bro's panicked face .

that laugh set moonyoung off .

" don't you dare laugh ! i haven't even asked you about the guy in the pastel pink shirt and pearl neo champagne beret and white pants that tried flirting with you while we were at the bar to talk to our client mr lee taemin ! the fact that you ordered him a magic 2-minute frozen strawberry margarita with extra lemon juice and told him he looked cute and — "

" okay ! okay ! " the boy sighed , " i'm sorry , but sicheng really was cute ! "

" YOU KNOW HIS NAME ?! "

" his ig is wwiin_7 and i follow him , of course i know his name ! "

" YOU'RE FLIRTING WITH OTHER PEOPLE WHILE DATING ME ?! " moonyoung huffed .

doyoung chose the wrong timing to let out a laugh .

raeil gave him a good pinch on the arm and a glare . " what about you ?! "

" what about me ? are you talking about taeyong ? "

" taeyong ?! "

" yeah ! i mean , you never told me your cfo was hot ! his secretary too , i mean . both of them are ... yeah . matt's last post showing his abs was ... mmm . and he pinned my comment too ! "

raeil felt like she was about to get a stroke . she gave moonyoung a look , and the latter returned it , and they nonverbally agreed on one thing .

they left the boys at the cafe again and went out to continue living their life as two pretty best friends riding a porsche .

oops !

[ i lied ]