two pretty bestfriends ;; happy friendship day !

" you were beautiful in your youth . "

.
.
.
.
.

" i'm gay . "

" you're so funny haha . "

" no , i'm serious . look . "

moonyoung did not want to look , but raeil made her do so . and by god , she did not regret looking .

" that's a man . "

" that's my future husband . "

" you say that as if he's gonna do a drinking competition with you and bring you to the department while both of you are high off your tits . "

" maybe he will ? "

" stop simping . " she scoffed . without waiting for a reply , she revved the engine and drove away , ignoring her best friend's whines .

" you could've let me look at him for another minute ! "

" and then you'd be asking for his number and creeping him out ! " moonyoung reprimanded , " not to go all ' women should do this and that ' on you , but sometimes it's better if you just not talk so much . "

raeil pouted . " i thought you liked hearing me talk . "

" oh , honey , however much i love you , sometimes you get a little annoying . "

the latter glared at her . sensing the rising anger , moonyoung couldn't help but laugh .

" fine , then . tell me about your imaginary future with him — and don't stop until we get home . "

——————

" remember when doyoung expressed visible distaste towards twitter and you swore to text in copypastas for the rest of the week just to annoy him till he divorces you ? "

" don't act like you weren't any better . you started yelling at yuta when i told you to comfort him because you were absolute shit at reading lips . "

" and what about that time you had to babysit a pre - cancerous mom and a pre - diabetic dad's kid with him ? "

" wasn't that from some r - rated twitter au i told you about ? did you read it ? "

" it's fucking r - rated , why the hell would i read it ? "

" ... because you like gay fics ? "

" i don't like gay fics . "

" oh , so you like those little sweet ' send - sticky - notes - on - a - christmas - morning - to - your - crush - who - rejected - you ' thingies ? those are too mild ! spice up your life , okay ? read some unrealistic stuff ! "

" is that really your excuse to read r - rated aus ? are you serious ? let me and my sticky notes be ! wait , i don't even read sticky notes ! "

" can you even read ?! "