jwa minjun ;; a team of lothcats.

" i will follow you, my love, to the edge of all our days, to our very last tomorrows. "

.
.
.
.
.

minjun was never afraid. never was. never is. never will be.

that was what kai knew about her. that was what kai felt about her. that was what kai loved about her.

she was the kind of girl to look for a sword instead of a knight in shining armour. she was the kind of girl who would headbutt a rock instead of walking around it. she was the kind of girls who would swallow her tears back and force herself to keep going despite being covered in wounds.

she was the kind of girl he loved.

she was the only girl he loved.

he wanted to protect her. he wanted to shower her with all the love he could give. he wanted to spoil her like she was his princess. he wanted to give her everything she deserved and more. he wanted to pave out a long, smooth road for her to walk so she'd never trip and fall ever again.

but she didn't want any of those.

because where could she find any fun in a smooth road with no hiccups ?

kai knew her. from the moment he saw that little girl crouched over the sad, the crowds in the market of jakku knocking into her tiny body as she tried to pick up the broken pieces of her family photo, with tears still rolling down her cheeks like pearls falling from a broken bracelet, he had become attached. he wanted to help her. he wanted to get to know her. he wanted to become her friend, her family, fix every wound she had, make her whole again.

and in a way, he did. 

but in another way, she fixed him too.

from the moment he touched the broken family photo, from the moment their eyes met. from the moment he told her not to worry because he was there for her, everything seemed to line themselves up. everything seemed to be sorted out. everything seemed to be fine.

as long as they had each other.

they've done so much.

they've achieved so much.

they've been through so much.

" we've been through so much, " kai let a warm grin take over his face as he spoke his vows, " it's too late to let go now, ain't it ? we're sticking together. since we were young, until now, and forever into the future. "

her hands felt exceptionally small in his, but they gave him the biggest sense of safety.

" i love you, minjun, always have. always will. don't even question it. you are the one thing i never knew was missing from my life. you are the one who completed me. you are the one who made me realise that i could love a person so deeply, so passionately, so... well, i don't know. "

he leaned in and placed a quick peck on minjun's forehead, the smile on his face never fading. the priest gasped beside them, muttering about how he was messing the entire ceremony up.

below stage, everyone began clapping. his friends. his family. everyone he held dear to his heart.

" i love you so, so much, minjun. "

without even waiting for the priest to announce it, he wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her in close, planting his lips over hers, feeling fireworks erupt around them. the same fireworks that erupted when he kissed her for the first time, when the world melted away and it was just them. the kiss was raw, slightly rough, not very sweet, but it was exactly what he wanted. exactly what he loved. it was her.

" i love you to the end of the universe and back. "