Chapter 7 : Fight

Chapter 7

Blaine POV

I tried the door after Jeff tried, but it really was locked.

"Do you have your phone?" I asked.

"I don't own a phone," Jeff said.

"Do you think Nick or Sebastian will notice you're missing?"

"Probably. I hope so, at least."

"Come on. Let's sit down."

Jeff and I sat down beside the door. I noticed Jeff was shivering and I realized he was only wearing pajama pants and a T-shirt.

I took my blazer off and wrapped it around both of us. Jeff sort of snuggled into my size. Now I just feel bad. I yelled at him for telling on me, and now we're locked out because he was trying to get me to sleep inside. Ugh, I feel terrible.

"Jeff?"

"What?"

"I'm really sorry for yelling at you earlier."

"It's ok..."

"No, it's not. I shouldn't have done it."

I put my arm around Jeff and held him closer to me. I'm really cold too.

"We were all looking for you and we split up. I don't know how long it's going to take Nick and Sebastian to find us," Jeff said, turning his face into my chest.

"It's ok. We'll be fine."

Jeff wrapped his arms around me, hugging me tight. He's shivering so hard against me.

"Were you just going to sleep out here all night?" Jeff asked.

"Yeah. I mean, I just didn't want to face Sebastian again."

"He cares about you. A lot. He was only trying to help."

"I know. He just made me really mad."

All of a sudden, I saw Nick at the end of the hall. I jumped up and started banging on the door. And thankfully, he saw me and started walking towards us.

"Nick's coming," I said to Jeff.

Nick opened the door and we both went inside. Jeff immediately hugged Nick tight.

"Oh my god, you're freezing! What were you two doing out there?" Nick asked, hugging Jeff back.

"I was just going to sleep out there, but Jeff found me. But when we tried to get back in, the door was locked," I said, feeling kind of embarrassed for how dumb that sounded.

"I'm just glad you're ok. Sebastian's a wreck. He couldn't sleep," Nick said.

"Yeah, well that's his own fault. Jeff said I could sleep in your room tonight."

"Did you and Sebastian have a fight or something?"

"Yeah."

"Ok. I'm going to text him that we found you. You can stay in our room. And if anything like this ever happens again, don't go outside in the cold! Just come to our room," Nick said.

I went back to their dorm with them. I got settled in Nick's bed with Nick.

"Blaine, before we go to bed, can you please just tell me if you cut again? Like after you and Sebastian had a fight?"

"No. I just went outside."

"Ok."

I laid down. It's been such a long day. I'm exhausted.

Morning...

Blaine POV

I went to the cafeteria for breakfast with Nick and Jeff. Sebastian wasn't here yet, and I was glad. I just don't want to talk about anything with him.

But sure enough, Sebastian arrived.

"We need to talk," Sebastian said, sitting down beside me.

"No, we really don't," I said, not looking at him.

"Blaine, you have a problem."

"Sebastian, this isn't the time to talk about this. I'm trying to eat my breakfast. Why don't you do the same and go get something to eat instead of starving yourself," I said, meeting his eyes.

I saw Sebastian's cheeks get red. He grabbed his backpack and walked out of the cafeteria.

"What was that about?" Nick asked.

"Let's just say, I'm not the only one here with a problem. And I'm not talking about Jeff's panic attacks. Haven't you noticed Sebastian not eating?" I asked.

"Yeah, but he ate last night. He said he was stressed so he wasn't hungry, but I convinced him to have some mac and cheese."

"I think he has an eating disorder. But he's too scared to admit it."

"Blaine, I get that you're mad at him for last night, but I really don't think you guys should be throwing your issues back and forth at each other."

"Whatever."

I finished my breakfast and then went to class.

Later...

Nick POV

Neither Blaine or Sebastian showed up for lunch. So it was just me and Jeff.

"Are you worried about Blaine and Sebastian?" Jeff asked.

"Yeah. I am. Sebastian and Blaine are super close. And they've never fought like this before. I don't know what happened this time. I mean, they have arguments, but this just seems more serious. Will you help me keep an eye on them?" I asked.

Jeff nodded.

"Thanks. I wonder where they are. Sebastian is probably in his room or something, avoiding eating. I'm not sure where Blaine is."

"Do you think Blaine is still going to cut?"

"I'm not sure... That's why we need to keep an eye on them."