Chapter 8 : Anorexia

Chapter 8

Later...

Blaine POV

I avoided my dorm room all day. But I finally had to go there because it was getting late and I needed to take a shower before bed.

I was hoping somehow Sebastian wouldn't be there, but I opened the door, and sure enough, he was sitting on his bed. And he glared at me when I came in.

I grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom to go shower.

I got undressed and stepped under the water. It burned against my wrists. They're just really sore and they hurt.

I tried to gently wash some of the dried blood off from yesterday.

When I was done with my shower, I got out and got dressed. And then I left the bathroom.

I got into my bed, not even daring to look in Sebastian's direction.

"So you're just going to go to bed without talking to me?" Sebastian asked.

I stayed silent and pretended to go on my phone.

"Blaine."

I sighed and turned towards him.

"What?" I asked, feeling annoyed.

"This isn't ok!"

"What?"

"Telling me I'm starving myself?"

"Well you are! You think I don't notice you skipping meals?"

"I'm just stressed out because of you! And that makes me lose my appetite."

"You were skipping meals before you knew I was cutting, Sebastian. You've been doing it for weeks."

"Whatever! It wasn't ok to say that just because you were mad that I wanted to talk."

"Sebastian, I think you need to admit you have a problem."

"We're not talking about me right now, Blaine. We're talking about you."

"Well maybe we should talk about both of us. We both obviously have problems."

Sebastian sighed, and he wouldn't look at me now.

"Do you want to talk about me first?" I asked.

"Fine."

"Ok. Well obviously you know I have depression. And now I sort of have a cutting addiction."

"And a problem with your temper," Sebastian mumbled.

"I just don't have a lot of patience right now. And I'll admit it. I acted really stupid, but it was just because I lost my patience. And I'm sorry, ok?"

"Ok..."

"Now you. You keep skipping meals. Why?"

"Because I just feel like I don't look good," Sebastian said, quietly.

"Are you serious!? Sebastian, you look great! What are you talking about!?"

"No, I don't..."

I sighed and got up and sat on the end of Sebastian's bed.

"Sebastian."

He looked up at me.

"I think you have an eating disorder. Do you just skip meals or do you make yourself throw up too?"

"No, I just skip meals. I hate throwing up."

"You probably have anorexia then."

I saw his eyes fill with tears, which honestly broke my heart.