Chapter 18 : Ice Skating

A/N : This chapter is inspired by a video I saw on YouTube where Darren Criss and Chris Colfer were practicing ice skating for a song on Glee and I don't think Darren had ever ice skated before.

Chapter 18

Later...     

Jeff POV

I woke up because Sebastian tried pulling his arm out of my grip. So I just held on tighter.

"Jeff, I have to pee."

"No," I whined.

"Jeff, come on. Let go."

I let go and Sebastian went to the bathroom. When he came back, he didn't get back into bed.

"I want to get some fresh air. Want to come?" Sebastian asked.

"It's the middle of the night."

"I know."

"Ok, fine..."

I followed Sebastian out of the dorm.

"Why do you want fresh air?" I asked as we walked.

"I don't know. I just need to clear my head, I guess."

Sebastian opened the back door of Dalton and we stepped outside. It was kind of cold out.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm ok. What do you think about Blaine?"

"I don't know. I kind of think he was just trying to be nice to Kurt. But I get why you're upset. Maybe instead of just hanging out with Kurt, he could've invited you to hang out with him too. He could've included you. I'm getting really cold out here."

"Ok, let's go back inside."

We went back to our dorm and Nick was awake now.

"Where were you guys!? I was starting to freak out!" Nick said.

"Relax. We just went to get some fresh air. Jeff was with me. You don't think I'm going to do anything stupid with him, do you?" Sebastian asked.

"I guess not... I was just worried because you were ready to go live on the streets a few hours ago."

"I'm fine. I'm not going to do that."

Sebastian got back into my bed, so I got in beside him and clung onto his arm again.

"Are you ok, though?" Nick asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine. I've got Jeff now even if I don't have Blaine."

Later...

Jeff POV

"Sebastian, I know you're mad, but maybe if you guys just have some fun together, you'll forget about everything that has happened," Nick said.

"I don't know. I don't want to," Sebastian said.

"Come on. It's Blaine's birthday. Please just try?"

"Is Kurt going to be there?"

"No, Kurt is going to be visiting home. It will just be me, Jeff, and Blaine. And you if you come. It'll be fun. Blaine's never been ice skating before. You can show him how to do it."

"Fine."

"Thank you. I think you guys just need to have some fun and everything will blow over."

"We'll see..."

I was super excited for Blaine's birthday. Nick arranged for us to go ice skating. Blaine has never been ice skating before and neither have I. I think Nick was hoping Sebastian would agree to come because then Nick could help me skate and Sebastian could help Blaine. He's trying to get them back together as friends. I think it's a good plan.