Don't Ever Play with the God of Mischief.

Sorry for the long wait! I just got a bit stuck on this chapter & procastinated on it. I hope to upload more soon and take advantage of not having school to write. Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter!

 This has been edited as of April 4, 2015.

**

LOKI

         "Never have I ever killed eighty people in two days." Drew said smugly. He was the only one who still had all five fingers up. Sarah had lost, but encouraged for us to keep going, seeing that this game was a successful distraction.

         I rolled my eyes as I put a finger up. I only had one left. "Never have I ever had a friend named Eryn."

        Drew stubbornly put a finger down. It was his turn to roll his eyes now. "Never have I ever failed miserably at conquering the Earth, because I was no match for the Avengers."

         "Oh, you little-" I growled, ready to attack him but fortunately for him, Sarah jumped in between the two of us. "It'd be wise of you not to stand in my way."

         "You are not going to harm anyone, Loki! If you do, then I will make sure to tell Eryn." Sarah threatened, watching me with wide eyes. With a death glare sent both of their ways, I reluctantly sat back onto the couch. Tearing her gaze away from me, she turned to Drew. "And you! You need to stop provoking him!"

              "Now," Sarah breathed as she cooled down. "Why don't we play Monopoly or something?"

              I scoffed, making sure I was heard. "Then, what would you like to play, Loki?" She asked, exasperated. I bet she's had it with me and my insolent remarks which only made this even more fun. Bringing agony to others, brought me satisfaction. 

               "I don't think I can play on an empty stomach." I replied.

           "I agree with him on that one." Drew commented as he rubbed his stomach. My lips curved up into a smirk as I glanced at Sarah. She sat in front of me a bit hesitant. Her eyes landed on me, and my smirk grew wider.

              "Stop that!"

             "I'm not doing anything."

          "Yes, you are! Stop smirking! It looks like your planning both of our deaths and I'm not too fond over the idea!" She exclaimed, not breaking eye contact with me. I raised an eyebrow amused at her. Perhaps, I was plotting both of their deaths... Perhaps, not.

           "I'll go order pizza." She sighed, leaving to go into the kitchen. 

            "I'll set up Netflix." Drew said as he pulled out a small device. I stared at it and soon realized it was a phone. I had seen Eryn use hers before, reading dull statuses from her so called friends. Drew noticed I was staring and handed the phone to me. "Would you like to choose something to watch?"