Meteor? Nah, its just Loki Skydiving.

This is the first chapter & its in Eryn's POV. Eryn is Bruce Banner's niece just so you know. I thought it'd be nice to get to know Eryn before she meets Loki. Oh and I've decided to change it to exactly a year after the Avengers movie. Since the movie doesn't state when Loki attacked, I'm going to go with the date the movie was in theatres. (May 4th)lol.

This has been edited as of March 3rd, 2014.

**

 Meteor? Nah, it's just Loki Skydiving.

     "You know I thought working at S.H.I.E.L.D would be exciting and adventurous, but in reality, nothing interesting has happened at all besides watching Steve trying to use an iPad."

      Bruce smiled at me as we both checked in and placed our ID's around our neck. "I thought getting to work with your marvelous uncle was exiting enough."

      "Suuuure." I sarcastically mumbled, plastering the biggest fake smile onto my face. My uncle may be the incredible Hulk, but he's just an ordinary guy. He's always calm and serene (or as I like to put it, boring), no matter the situation which sometimes bothers me. Sometimes I feel as if he needs to just stop holding back and let it all out, but then again, I think about a green, raging monster who could kill me in a matter of seconds and decide against it. I've never seen Bruce's 'other side'. Although I'm curious about it, I rather not have an encounter with the Hulk. At least not one on purpose...

      "What?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows. He obviously didn't hear my mumble and I didn't feel like repeating it.

    "Oh, nothing." I innocently smiled at him as I spotted Tony and ran up to him, leaving Bruce behind to catch up.

     "How's your research going?" Tony casually asked as we entered the lab where Bruce, and I mainly worked at. Often, Tony would stop by and join us. The others would come too, but they would just drop by and chat instead of actually doing lab work.

      "It's going alright. I really want to start working with the lab rats, but Bruce keeps on telling me to wait to see if we get a reaction from the plants." I answered. "Although, I believe the radiation only has a huge affect on heterotrophus organisms rather than autotrophs."

     Ever since I found out about Bruce's alter ego, the Hulk, I began my own research on gamma radiation and a few other toxic chemicals. My research sparked interest from a lot of famous scientists such as Dr. Osborn from Oscorp and S.H.I.E.L.D. Phil Coulson approached me a few years ago, encouraging me to join S.H.I.E.L.D, bribing me with news about Bruce (since he was incognito back then).  I wouldn't have accepted their offer in joining S.H.I.E.L.D academy if it weren't for the chance of getting to see Bruce. If it weren't for him, I would've been working at Oscorp or at some other corporation.

      The door opened behind us as Bruce and the others entered. I found it strange that they were all here. It was rare thing. All of the Avengers -except for Thor- were in this room and even though I've known them for a while, I still couldn't help but have a fan-girl attack on the inside. I mean, come on, they saved Earth and are all good looking!