Macy's Blue Eyes.

Ah! I'm only 3 votes away from 200 votes on this story! THANK YOU! Anyways...enjoy <3

p.s

To anyone reading this on 2/27/13, I have removed a scene from this chapter, the beginning scene, & have added it to the end of the other chapter. Sorry, for the inconvenience.

**

"I am trusting you and you-" I point at both Thor and Loki."-to behave while I'm gone. Please don't break anything, don't stir up the neighbors, don't -"

"Lady Ban-, I mean Eryn, we will be fine. No worries. I'll take good care of my dear little brother here," Thor said, patting Loki on the shoulder a bit too rough to Loki's likings. Loki glared at me as I walked past him, obviously not wanting to be left alone with his brother. He may say or show that he hates spending time with Thor, but I know deep down, that he cherishes it, especially after our talk two days ago.

After hearing his story, I've come to understand him and why he did such things. Honestly, if I were in his shoes, I'd probably do the same thing he did. His motives were fair, in his eyes, all he wanted was to make Odin proud, but his attempts in doing it were in the wrong. I subconsciously smiled sheepishly at the memory of falling asleep on him with my head on his shoulder. He hadn't moved, claiming he did not want to wake me, and fell asleep as well by my side. Loki noticed me deep in thought and a smirk began to form on his face as he probably guessed what I was thinking about, and even though it was nothing big really, I found myself blushing slightly. 

I do have to admit that the talk has made Loki nicer. He hasn't pulled any tricks on me lately, hasn't called me names as much. Also, he's not just been a bit more nice to me, but to others as well. Maybe, just maybe, he was going to change .

"Okay, I'll be going now, then. You two keep your word," I said sternly as if I were a mother leaving her children behind. Thor smiled politely at me and nodded.

"I never promised anything." Loki commented with a mischievous smirk. And just like that, Loki's bipolarness, reminded me that trying to change his ways is going to take much more than a talk. I then left, leaving my phone number behind in case of an emergency and made my way towards my car. It was Saturday morning, and I had to work my shift at Macy's antique shop.

I haven't seen her lately, since I had asked for a few days off last week due to Loki. I still don't trust leaving him alone, but if he's with Thor, then he should be fine. I hummed happily to myself as I stepped into the shop, causing the bells above the door to chime.

A tall man, covered from head to toe in black, stood at the front desk in front of Macy. He seemed to tense up as I made my way towards him, almost as if he didn't want me to be there. "Thank you for your time," I heard him say. His voice was deep and dark, having an eerie feeling to it. He then turned, but thanks to his sunglasses,black hat, black scarf, and black trench coat, I couldn't distinguish who he was. For all I know, he could be a most wanted criminal. Yet under all the disguise, I felt as if his eyes were on me, almost burning into me.

I glanced at Macy to see her gulp, nervously and then send me one of her everything-will-be-okay smiles. I knew that smile too well, to know that everything is not okay, but before I could say anything, she cleared her throat. "Dear, if you don't mind, I forgot to do inventory on the the new merchandise. Would you do it for me? I forgot my reading glasses at home and the letters on the list are too small for me to read."