His Crazy New Task.

This chapter is split. As in, part of it is in Loki's & the other is in Eryn's. I'll tell you when it changes, though. Anyways, new character being introduced! Well, two actually. It will be explained in the Author's note.

 This has been edited as of April 24, 2014.

**

     Loki's POV

       "Well, that's a lovely niece you have there." I remarked in an amused manner, a smirk forming naturally onto my face. I kept my eye on the girl, watching her back until she disappeared, knowing that it would only agitate them further. Although, I will admit that, that girl had some nerve to talk to me like that. The green guy -whose name I believe to be is Bruce- stepped forward and glared at me. I could see him boiling up inside.

      "You leave her out of this." He spat at me. In response, my smirk grew wider. I knew how to make the green guy tick, and that was something that'd come in handy again. For what I have planned, I am definitely not letting her out of this. Anthony-the only one whose name I remembered- rested his hand on Bruce's shoulders, sensing what I was doing and whispered something to him.

      "Steve, I think its time we take this criminal where he belongs." The red head said, nodding her head towards me. Steve- the blonde one- nodded as he walked up to me and used his strength against me, forcing me into handcuffs. I've never felt this vulnerable before. Here were these Avengers -in front of me, with no  other agents to back them up- and here I was without my powers to help me with. It's almost as if they knew

         Steve's hold on me tightened and I couldn't help but smirk. Roughly pushing me to walk alongside him, a scowl began to form onto his face. I chuckled.

**

        "And to what do I owe this pleasure?" Fury questioned dryly as I sat in front of him. We were in a small room, much different than I was in last time I was here. It seemed to me that it was a room only meant for interrogating. Fury leaned back into his chair, crossing his arms as he waited for my answer. 

      "Don't flatter yourself too much. It's not as if seeing you was in my plans." I retorted as I leaned back against my chair as well. If there was one thing people like him hated more than criminals, it must be criminals acting nonchalantly. I have to admit that last year I was a bit flattered when Fury assembled the Avengers for me. It's not like anyone else can say that they were important and powerful enough for more than one hero.

      "Then, why are you here?"

      "Well, it was under your orders that your minions came for me. I wouldn't be here for any other reason."

      Unsatisified with my answers, he slamned his fists onto the table and leaned in even closer to me. I stood my ground and didn't even flinch. Instead, I smiled because I know how much it ticks these men off. "I am not playing any games, Laufeyson."