Eryn's Doppelganger and Loki's past.

                         "They actually gave you permission to let me out?" Loki questioned skeptically, raising an eyebrow at me.

                               "Yeah!"  I immediately answered grinning. He stopped, obviously knowing that I just lied. Even if I were to ask for permission, they definitely wouldn't let me but I honestly don't see the problem. He did live a pretty much normal life with me these past few months. He narrowed his eyes at me and for a moment, I thought he was actually going to oppose to me taking him home.

                                   "Yes?" I innocently asked.

                                "I don't know whether to be proud because you're starting to act more like me or scared because you're beginning to grin like me." He finally said.

                                   "You can be both." I shrugged my grin still intact. Grabbing a hold of his hand, I led him through the building walking together nonchalantly. We didn't see many agents as we made our way towards the exit, and even when we did, they were oblivious to Loki and I. As soon as we made it out, I sighed in relief.

                                        I didn't bump into any of the avengers. Mission accomplished!

                                   "You know, I should teach you how to drive sometime that way I don't have to drive all the time." I mumbled as I turned on the car. My hand reached out for the heater in desperate need of warmth. I then fished my new phone -that I had bought while under mind control- out of my coat pocket to send Sarah a quick text telling her I was alright and heading home. I have to say my new phone is the only good thing that came out of me being controlled. 

                                         "I have no desires in learning to conduct this...mach-"

                                         "It's a car." I informed him.

                                        "This car." He finished, staring out the window.

**

                                "You're going to like it at Asgard." Loki commented as we stepped into my apartment. He had been silent the rest of car ride, his mind preoccupied with his thoughts. 

                                   "How will I like it when you're not even going to be there with me?" I said. I wasn't too fond of the idea of going there for three reasons. One, I’m a human and don't belong there. Two, I'm nervous and a bit scared of how the hell I'm going to travel to another planet. Three, Loki isn't going to be there and he's the only Asgardian besides Thor (he's not going to be there either) that I know. I actually rather stay here in the midst of all this chaos. At least then, I'd know what was going on.