Earthling, Everybody Knows Me.

Sorry it took a bit to get this done. Anyways, I have thanksgiving break this whole week so I'm going to work on this story a lot & hopefully I can update more.  

p.s

this chapter switches to Loki's POV.

 This has been edited as of March 9th, 2014. 

**

Eryn's P.O.V

      I beamed at Jared and tried to hide my contentness. What the heck, I thought, as I pulled him into a hug. At first, he did not know how to react but then a few seconds later, he returned the hug. Pulling away, I placed my hand on his shoulder and looked him in the eye. "Thank you."

        He smiled back. "You're very welcome."

      He then nodded his head for me to follow and I did, sparing one last glance at Bruce. He was still speaking with Tony. As we walked out of the lounge room,  I could've sworn I saw someone who looked very much like Agent Coulson walk straight pass me. I blinked, my attention on his back as he walked out of my view. Was it really him or am I just imagining things? I thought he was dead...

        Jared stopped me suddenly, gripping me by the shoulders. "But first...why are you so keen on seeing him?"

         I sighed. "I'm curious. I mean, the guy who almost took over Earth is here and-"

         "You want answers, don't you?" Jared interrupted. I nodded a bit hesitantly. I did want answers. I personally may not have been affected by what happened in Manhattan a year ago, but people I knew were. Macy's husband died in the attack and not a day goes by without her tearing up at her loss. It's horrible and painful to watch. I wanted to know why he did what he did and if he had any regrets. This time, it was Jared's turn to sigh. "Eryn, he's not what you expect him to be. He's not going to give you answers, especially if you're demanding them from him."

            "Just remember that curiosity killed the cat, alright?"

            "I'll keep it in mind." I replied, beginning to think that I shouldn't go through with this. Taking a deep breath, I sent Jared a smile and playfully shoved him. "Loosen up a bit, dude. You look as if you've seen a ghost."

         He smiled sheepishly. "Sorry, I'm just not used to being like you."

         I dramatically gasped. "What is that supposed to mean?"

       He chuckled and shook his head playfully, not answering, even though my question was not rhetorical. We continued walking down the hall and took many turns from there. The walk there was a bit long and confusing. There were so many doors and halls we had to go through. Fury really wanted to keep Loki hidden and prevent him from escaping this time. Finally, we stopped at a door that had a sign that read: