Avengers in Disney World (2)

• Dedicated to all you lokinians!

dedicated to EVERYONE who gave me suggestions for this chapter. I tried my best to incorporate all of them & am very glad for the ideas! You guys are the BEST ! I LOVE YOU!

Avengers in Disney World Pt.2

     All of a sudden, my body was pulled to his and I was forced to look up at him in the eye. His grip was as hard as steel as he stared down at me. I could feel his warm breath on my face and I squirmed out of his hold. "You remember that time you promised me dinner? Because I helped you get him out."

       I didn't answer.

      "We never had that dinner, and if you don't keep your end of the bargain, then my silence will be gone." He threatened, and then pushed me away harshly. I let out a deep breath, and stared at him in disbelief.

      "You're not my Jared." I stated, my voice coming out shakier than I thought it would.

       "I was never yours." He snapped a bit too defensively for his own liking. "I could've been, but you tossed me away into an abyss to be with him."

         "I know this isn't you."

        "Meet me at my room tomorrow at six. Don't be late." He said, and with that being said, he left me behind confused. He joined the others, causing Loki to glance behind and find me. He gestured with his hand for me to hurry up, and I did.

       "You seem shaken," he noted. "Is my jacket not enough for you?"

       "No, it's not that. It's just...," I trailed off as I received a cold, hard stare from Jared. I shook it off, and never finished. Loki got the message and sent me a small nod, oblivious to Jared's actions. I wrapped Loki's coat around me tighter and walked by his side in silence. Part of the reason why I was silent is because Thor and Steve were talking about Disney in amazement since they both haven't seen anything like this and the other is because Jared left me speechless. Steve compared Disney to New York and Thor to compared it to the beauty of Asgard and their rainbow bridge. 

      As soon as we made it to the hall in which our rooms were, I firmly grasped Loki's wrist and dragged him along with me towards his room. I dug through the pockets of his coat and found his room key. "How did you-" He began to say, but didn't finish since I had already walked into his room.

      "Something's wrong."

        "What's wrong?"

    Loki and I both said in unison. I ran my hand through my hair, and paced back and forth. I needed to tell him about Jared, but would he even care? I shrugged away that possibility. I mean, he did ask me what was wrong after all. I stopped in the middle of my tracks, and sat on Loki's bed. He moved forward and stood in front of me, patiently waiting for a response.

        "Okay, I'm just going to say this all at once," I began. I then took a deep breath. "Before Macy died, her eyes flashed this strange blue color. On the day of her death, they were that same color. It was when she said they were after you. I know you saw that, so don't try to deny it. Now, Jared's eyes have been doing that frequently. With him, it's weird. Every time it happens to him, it’s like he's fighting something off...as if he is being possessed by something. He's been acting different. A few minutes ago, he just threatened me to go to dinner with him...and I don't know why I'm telling you this. Do you even care? Why should you? It's just my business and my drama. I don't know...I'm just scared, Loki.-" Loki sat down next to me and pulled me into a comforting hug. "I'm scared of losing Jared...and you."