Prepping for the Party.

As you guys asked for, the beginning of this is in Loki's point of view!

LOKI

               "You disgust me, Loki Laufeyson." Her words echoed throughout my head. Every time I close my eyes, I can still see her distraught tear stained face and feel her finger jab into my chest. It stung to know that she thought of me that way.

                     I had to get her out of my head. I knew I had to for my own sake. She made me weak and left me vulnerable. She ruined my cold hearted reputation. Perhaps, it would've been better if I had kept it up and have not let her ruin it...

                 I should've gone on with the Other's plan. If I had, I would've never let myself fall, nonetheless accept Eryn's offer. I would've planned my own escape, in my own terms. No strings attached. If I had done that instead, I would still be the man that everyone fears me to be. But what good would that have done? To live and die alone.

                        The door behind me opened, but I didn't bother to turn around.

                       "Heimdall wishes to have a word with you." Odin said behind me.

                     "I don't wish to speak with anyone." I stated sharply. I haven't spoken with anyone but Odin and Frigga since he summoned me to Asgard two days ago. I assume I've been deemed good now since Odin allowed me back in Asgard. Although, he has kept my return a secret, only Heimdall and Frigga knew.

                      Honestly, I'd rather be back in Midgard. At least there, I wouldn't be so far away from Eryn. Oh, look what's she done to you... It wasn't just that. It was the fact that I was treated better there than I am here. The Asgardians, they fear me, and don't ever dare to look me in the eye, nonetheless acknowledge me. In Midgard, the humans at least acknowledge me and are kinder, but I must remember that I was in disguise... They probably hate me as much as the Asgardians do for what I did to their beloved world.

                     "It's of urgent matter," Odin insisted. I sighed. What could be so urgent that would make Heimdall want to talk to me?

                      "I fear that it has to do with your mortal."

                   I abruptly turned around, alarmed. I didn't bother for an explanation. Instead, I stood up and walked out, not caring if anyone saw me or not. I made it just outside of the palace before finally teleporting myself to the rainbow bridge. After many months, it has finally been restored back to its glory. Heimdall stood in front of the repaired bifrost, like always. His eyes flashed to me as he saw me. 

                    "What is it?" I demanded, already imagining the worse scenario.

                   "She's been taken over by Thanos's controlling ways." Heimdall explained.