44

hyejin quickly got spun around again by yoongi by him pulling her shoulders, making her look at him again. not only for him not wanting her to look out the window for too long, but so he could look her straight into her eyes.

he looked out the window for a second and at hyejin again. he looked confused at her.

"has he been in your apartment too?!" he asked slightly raising his voice. his expression turned from a confused one to a bit angrier. the kid had been in her apartment, fucking hell, he thought. he released her from his grip and started walking around, putting his hand to his forehead.

what had he seen? what had made him come here? he made a note in his brain to deal with it later.

i need this kid dead.

hyejin watched his reaction for a while. she was reminded by jungkook's words again and eyed the drawer but just for a second, as she shook the thought of. it couldn't be true...it could be pictures of another girl in his drawer. jungkook must have seen wrong. yoongi wouldn't do that to her.

she felt her body tense for a second. it was the same feeling she had when she had seen jungkook in the café with the woman, but this time it was more intense. jealousy? jealousy for whatever was in yoongi's drawer, it was weird.

"are you thinking of him right now?"

she looked at yoongi who asked her a question. confused, why he was asking her this question, she muttered out a "huh?"

he huffed while he rolled his eyes. "you have nothing more to tell me, have you?" he asked.

hyejin looked at him again with a confused look...or at least tried. she looked away from his stare as she shook her head loosly and muttered out a mumbling"no".

"so what did he tell you, which is making you all this paranoid?" he asked, he took a few stéps towards her.

"i-i'm not paranoid, i-" she started. yoongi huffed again, while he placed his finger under her chin, forcing her to look at him. the look at his face was the same he had as the one from when he had held her against the wall in her own bulding, the same that he had when they got caught by jungkook in that alley, the same look when she yesterday had told him she met namjoon; that look that seemed so dark, that look that seemed like he was up to no good. it was scaring her.

"from the moment i picked you up from school you have been avoiding my stare, looking everywhere, you are struggling to finish sentences, you- ", his tone got more angrier by every word that got out through his mouth.

"it's nothing okay...he..he was just looking for me okay? please drop it this once, please " she said, grabbing onto his hand with both of his hands. tears had started to form in her eyes.

yoongi seemed to caught on to how she looked at him. he had scared her, oh no. his hand that she did not held around, went over and smoothed the hair on top of the back of her head, before he pulled her into a hug, placing his head on top of her head.

"as i said, i just care for you, baby," he spoke airly, repeating his motion with his hand, while he looked out the window. his hand then proceeded to stroke downwards to under her jawline as he leaned her head back again. she looked at him teary-eyed.

"i just want no one to hurt you," he said. "but i can only do that if you trust me,"

hyejin nodded shortly as she snuggled against his hand which was on her jaw. his touch was warm and it made her withdraw from her mind a few seconds.

with closed eyes, she could feel him come nearer and suddenly she could feel his lips on hers. softly at first, but then with more strength. the kiss was assuring her that this all was fine and that she should forget what jungkook had said. she let go of his hand, and started tugging on his hoodie.

he proceeded to place his hands around her body, slowly sliding down to around her thighs, while keeping his lips on hers as he lifted her to the window sill.

she suddenly broke from the kiss and looked at him."i can't stay long. my mom thinks i'm weird these days, so i better go home before she will take my phone or something like that" she said, making her mouth to a straight line. yoongi looked at her weirdly, before he seemed to believe her.

he leaned a little bit back, but he still had his arms at both sides of he, now more placed on the window sill, as to restrict her from jumping down. then he suddenly went all close to her face with his face.

"i want us to go on an out-of-town trip," he said strictly.

hyejin was surprised. "a what?" she muttered. what was she supposed to tell her mom? was that even aloud and possible, like where would they stay; a minor and a man, like no one would allow that?

"we will go somewhere nice where no one can interrupt us," he told her. "and you can tell your mom that you are going to your friends to sleep over,"

she still looked confused at him. "but it is so unlikely for me to go on a sleepover," she started. she was not too excited by the trip, all the accusations still kind of made her paranoid, even though she felt like they were wrong in some way. she still felt butterflies in her stomach. "my mom will be so suspicious?

what were the others to say?  jungkook? she knew yoongi better than him, huh! namjoon? well, he seemed to be a friend that yoongi had for a long time, or that's what he said. he said he was the reason yoongi was out of prison...but what for? oh how she had so many questions.

"hmm...okay i will try....on one condition; that you will tell me more about yourself," she asked. she had to know. she had to figure out all these questions.

"oh, i promise to answer all of your questions," he said smiling, before he pecked her lips.

***

okay i'm ok

i'm really busy and writing this an getaway for reading to my exams lmao

its hard to study guys

i'm not even gonna mention how long its been lmao