30

"have you cut your hair?"

hyejin looked up from the notes she was writing to study her test for chemistry next week. she was sitting with sora and yoojung in the middle of the school's library.

both of them was sitting in front of her, staring at her. "what?" she asked. she was confused, she hadn't cut her hair in a while. 

"we mean, like you look new in a sort of way," yoojung asked, she was studying. 

hyejin shook her head. 

"no, nothing i know off," 

sora and yoojung looked down to study to their own tests, leaving hyejin a little bit distracted. 

she blushed, cause she felt kind of new. taking the tiny steps yesterday from being innocent, to not so innocent anymore was of course new to her. she had never done anything like thas and was left with this scared feeling if it was that obvious. 

what if she and yoongi went further than what they had did, would it read 'whore' with big letters in her forehead. she shook her head, she had to calm down. no one was going to know, if no one told them. 

feeling someone staring at her,  she turned her head to see jungkook standing between bookshelves having his eyes looking directly into hers. 

panicky her attention went to her notes, proceeded with the notes for her test in chemistry class for next week, she couldn't. 

after she felt like she was good enough to go and since this was after school, she texted her mom to say that she was coming home soon. 

sora and yoojung had left earlier than her, to eat tteokbooki and since she wanted to do good on her test they had left without her. 

there were a few people in the library she noticed when she packed her stuff in her bag and started to make her way to the door. 

she didn't get that far though, cause someone pulled her between shelves. 

the person held her firmly against the shelves, so hard that she could feel books poking her in the back. she looked up at the person's face. 

jungkook.

"what are..doing?" she asked, totally shocked. jungkook's face was not easy to read but it seemed like he was angry. his fuming eyes was looking directly into hers.

"who's apartment did you walk into yesterday?" he asked her. 

she looked confused at him, even though she knew exactly what he was talking about. 

"what?" 

oh fuck.

***

oh fuck, is what i'm saying too!

giving you this short part, bc i'm still sorry of how i'm treating you guys with this story :/

 i could have managed to post this sooner, but a lot of exciting social stuff was happenin' so i just had to be social a little bit with mah friends