34

a loud thud was heard as hyejin and yoongi arrived in yoongi's apartment. the thud was the sound of the two of them, so aroused and frustrated, meeting the wall beside the door.

their lips again together, like a pattern that had to be complete, and while yoongi was sucking her on her neck while holding hyejin's thigh, taking off her shoes, hyejin said something between loud gasps and moans.

"please...more,"

of course she was intending that she wanted more, he also wanted more; they both had to leave each other in the past being both so turned on. he was desperate to do more to pleasure her, and of course himself.

yoongi smirked while, while he placed his other free hand on her thigh and lifted her up. where he was going to take her? this time, not the table, not the couch, but his bedroom.

laying her down at his bed, he released the grip he had on her on her. he sat herself up with her elbows, looking at him , biting her lip, wondering what he would do while he stood there right in front of her. dragging of his sweater, he crawled on top of her.

yoongi was studying the features on her face for quite a while, before he looked her into the eyes.

"are you sure about this?"

hyejin nodded slowly, scared as hell, heart was beating to fast, but she had never been more sure in her life.

he started to unbutton her uniform shirt. she sat herself up to help him with getting it off. getting the jacket off at the same time. it left her skin exposed yet again like last time, just herself in her bra and uniform skirt.

yoongi admired the sight right in front of him. yet again, he was blessed to examine her body so close. he then dived down to kiss her lips again, but this time he took himself some time. hyejin parting her lips, to let his tongue in, that begged so much for entrance.

but yet again the feeling was different, there was more of her skin against him. she could feel his chest against hers, and it felt so weird, but she would lie if she didn't feel great.

he left her lips to kiss her on throat, then her collarbone, and then right over her belly button. the more closer he got to her crotch, the more tense it got. hyejin reminded herself to breathe.

yoongi's head came up to hers again, looking into her eyes yet again.

"you okay?" he asked.

she nodded, and yet again he kissed her on the lips. this time she could feel his fingers linger on the inside of her thigh. they were caressing, moving slowly and painfully up under the hem of her skirt. closer and closer.

he stroke some fingers over hyejin panties, just to tease her. her body moved in a shock wave as a natural reaction, while a huge gasp escaped her mouth. yoongi smirked. he stopped kissing her, to look at her face.

"already wet for me, baby?"

he again stroke his fingers in the opposite direction. she gasped more than ever. he chuckled loudly, while hyejin was busy with controlling her breath.

his hand left the spot, and he began dragging down the zipper of her skirt on hidden on her hip. dragging it slowly of her, she began to wiggle slightly of the whole teasing yoongi kept doing.

as he took it off, and threw it on the floor together with all the others clothes, he again kept admiring her body.

it was so delicate, so white and pure and smooth. she was small and thin, but it wasn't like she had curves. she was like a mini-version of a grown woman, her breasts was a little bit bigger than someone on that age you would imagine and her hips was like an hourglass, swinging her body in a most beloved shape.

he grasped her thighs lifting her whole ass to his face, bringing his face closer to the area between her legs. hyejin looked at him, as she was curious of his next move.

to her huge surprised, he began kissing her inner thighs, making her more wet. it didn't help her red cheeks that were burning. how closer he got, the more she wanted to scream at him, didn't know what she wanted to scream though.

he stopped, and lowered her ass down at the bed and drew his face up to hers. he smiled michiveous.

"what should we remove next, your bra or those wet panties?"

***

that was the end of that....

nah lol i'm just kidding!

i just felt like i had to give you a part, and i had to take a pause, bc things were getting hot here....lol.

it's almost two months since i posted a part, and i'm terribly sorry.. again. sorry.

this is going to take a while to finish this story and i'm sorry for all of you that has waited and waited and waited, and it's incredible that i started this in summer 2016 and just in about 22 hours for me...it's 2018? like wat.

i feel like i only made you guys more annoyed with how i ended this chapter but lol. :D