21

"so what did you and jungkook do yesterday?" yoojung asked with a smile when they were walking to gym class the next day.

fuck shit, hyejin had told her friends that she was going to hang out with jungkook yesterday. "we did nothing special...," she tried not to do meet their eyes while she spoke.

"you sure?" sora asked. hyejin just nodded. "speak of the devil, there he is," hyejin looked at the direction yoojung pointed, but there was no jungkook there.

she looked at yoojung who laughed her ass off. "oh my god, you should see your face now, you looked like you have seen a ghost," she said laughing loudly while holding a hand on her stomach.

"what is going on really?" yoojung asked.

but then she suddenly saw him, and he saw her. jungkook was right in front of them and he was walking directly towards her. she stopped up.

before yoojung and sora had noticed jungkook and just looked at her, hyejin spoke to them. "say to ms. lee that i got ill or sick or something, okay? i need to go," hyejin said and started running.

"hyejin!" she could hear jungkook yell after her, but she just ran all she could. not that she lasted to run for long. some minutes after her body couldn't run more and she stopped, catching her breath.

she heard steps behind her, she turned around to see jungkook coming towards her. "stop, don't come any closer," she yelled towards him, she held her hands in front of her. he looked weirdly at her.

"what have i done? what has gotten into you?" he asked. he had stopped and was just staring worried at her.

"i-i can't do this," she said and was trying really hard to not spill tears. jungkook started to look confused at her. "hyejin, what can't you do?"

hyejin held around herself. "i can't be with you," she said and breathed in. "i thought i was special for you," she said.

jungkook looked at her. "but you are special," he said and smiled. he was to cute, hyejin thought. "what are you talking about?" he asked her, still confused.

he took a step closer to hyejin, but she took a step back.

she just shook her head. "i'm going home..," she said and turned around to walk away from him. "but what about our english session?" jungkook asked her.

it stung in her heart of her conscience, because she wanted to help him at school, and this had nothing to do with that. she felt like she letted him dowm, but she just kept going until she couldn't feel his stare anymore.

***
i've been really tired this week woah

thanks for over 13 000 reads and over 800 votes <333333