38

"are you hungry?" yoongi asked, he let go of her and started to make it his move to his kitchen. it made her surprised and disappointed at the same time.

of course she was hungry, on something else that was. but she had to admit she was hungry as she had not eaten so much, before she left school. she still had food in her lunch box in her backpack, that she now dropped on the floor

she just nodded, and he made his way into the kitchen. he opened the fridge. "i can make something easy, how about some plain rice with a fried egg?" he asked her, as he looked at her. 

but hyejin just stood there looking at him. she was thinking about what namjoon had said to her and she wondered why he had told her to stay away. 

"is there anything wrong? something involved with why you're here now?" 

she shook her head. there was nothing wrong probably, maybe namjoon was only caring about her, that since she was an minor and a high school girl, she shouldn't be involved with a 26 year old man.(just a lil author note here: i have changed his age, bc i felt like the yoongi i was imagine was older and it fits more, i will remove this soon but just a notice) if someone told her a couple of months ago, that this was supposed to happen, she would be shocked to her bones. she was crazy, she admitted to that to herself, that she was doing this. 

"everything's fine, i just couldn't stop thinking about you. plain rice and egg seems fine to me," she said and faked a smile. 

he smiled back and started to take eggs out the fridge.

before he was done with making the food, hyejin had seated herself with the table. she had only sat here once during their first piano lesson, when she had been hungry and yoongi gave her cold noodles. she had answered a lot of his questions and they got to know each other. she also remembered how shocked she became when she got to know of his age. 

i'm the reason he's out of jail for now- she got interrupted in her thoughts as yoongi sat down a bowl in front of her. an fried egg was laying on top of a rice mountain, sprinkled with sesame seeds. her appetite was gone.

"baby, is there anything wrong?" 

"i met namjoon today," hyejin started. she had to ask him about this, she had to know if there was anything that she had to know.

she looked at yoongi's reaction. his body seemed to tense and he laid down his chopsticks calmly. he seemed to be confused as his brows began to furrowing. he did not seemed pleased with this, like namjoon had told her. "why?" he asked.

"he came to see me at school, and he told me..he told me actually to stay away from you?" she asked it like a question. like he would have the answer, of why she should stay away from him. 

 "what the actual fuck?" yoongi muttered out of his breath, he got on his feet and started walking around as he couldn't believe what hyejin had told. 

hyejin opened her mouth to say more, but she didn't dare. she knew he was in his worst mood right now. 

"he is a fucking liar, that's what he fucking is," he almost yelled. "i don't think lawyers lie," hyejin answered him, she was whispering

"what did you say?!" he screamed as he came towards her and slammed both of his hands at the table right in front of her. she looked terrified at him. she knew he had this in him, but why was he reacting like this. 

yoongi seemed to notice what he was doing, and leaned back, he turned around "i'm sorry, i just am a litte bit hurt of the situation. i thought he was my friend," he said, and he seemed a little hurt. "i don't know why he tells lies,"

hyejin didn't know what to believe, cause the whole thing just seemed weird. why had namjoon told her this? 

suddenly yoongi kneeled beside her chair and took her hand. "i'm sorry, hyejin-ah, i shouldn't get so mad in front of you. i think-i think that namjoon is only jealous of what we have, you do trust me do you?" 

she looked directly into his eyes. his face was in a worried expression, but he seemed like he was telling the truth. she also had thought that thought, in a kind of way that namjoon was only worrying for her being with a older man. she took his hand up to her cheek, making him cup it. "of course," she said and smiled.

he suddenly grabbed both of her hands, and dragged her along with him. he suddenly pressed her against the back of the sofa, placing his hands around her thighs to sit her on top of the back rest. she automatically got her feet around his waist. 

their lips met, lighting hyejin's fire once again. again yoongi's tongue was asking for entrance and hyejin gladly opened her mouth more, and their tongues met in perfect unison and she knew she was destined to get more out of her visit. 

***

heh :D

bruh, today the 10th of july, this fanfiction turns 2 years.. lol

thank you for reading! <3