19

hyejin avoided his eyes. "i'm okay," she said and faked a smile but she couldn't hold it for long.

yoongi looked worried at her. "are you sure? did jungkook like the café?" he asked, and smiled for a second.

hyejin looked into his eyes of the mentions of jungkook's name. tears started running down her eyes automatically, and she begun to sob. she suddenly went and buried her face at yoongi's chest.

yoongi was surprised of the sudden closeness, he hadn't thought that she would be close that soon. but he putted his arms around her and embraced her to comfort her.

"do you want to come to my place?"

yoongi sat down a cup of tea in front of hyejin, after they had arrived his apartment. she was staring in the air, covered in blankets yoongi had wrapped herself into, so she would not freeze because of her wet clothes.

he then sat himself down beside her, but he gave her space and time if she wanted to talk to him. this gave yoongi some time to just look at her.

he couldn't believe that this was happening. that she was sitting here beside him and that he comforted her. he felt the feeling of being sad on her behalf of the things he had put her through, but it was too deep in him  to that he could actually feel it.

he noticed that her uniform shirt had started to attach to her skin because of how soaked it was.

"i'll find you some clothes you can borrow from me, okay, you'll get a cold if you wear your clothes on anymore, " he said and got on his feet. he slouched into his bedroom and found a hoodie of his.

hyejin was still sitting in the same position, with the same stare into the air.

"here," he said, holding the hoodie in front of her. she looked at him before she grabbed the hoodie.

"the bathroom is there," he said and pointed at one of the doors in the living room.

she looked at the door before she got on her feet and went to the bathroom.

while she was away, yoongi started to wonder of what his next move was going to be. what had he had to do to make her get closer to him and start liking him? he knew he had some qualities that she liked.

in the middle of his thoughts he got interrupted of a soft and hoarse voice.

"yoongi,"

out of the bathroom she came, but he was surprised when she came out with the hoodie not completely on.

"i'm stuck,"

the hoodie was half way into her arms, and the hem was far upon her stomach. it actually showed a little bit skin over her uniform skirt.

he got up and went to her, he started to pull on the hem. he brushed lightly against her skin, feeling her goosebumps. but he did't know if it was because of his touch or the wet shirt she just had on.

the hoodie fell to place and suddenly her head appeared in the hood of the hoodie. he  pulled the hood lightly of her head, stroking over her head as he did.

yoongi somehow ended up cupping hyejin's cheeks. he frozed, not only because he wanted to capture the moment but also because she looked into his eyes.

her looked so toughtful, like she was thinking of something right now. but then her look at him changed.

the inches between them got more and more to the minimum, and by surprise the inches between them got closed by hyejin.

it must have been the anger inside her, the jealousness that had made hyejin kiss yoongi all of a sudden.

yoongi felt that hyejin hadn't done this many times before, as her lips was sloppy and like a mess all over his lips.

hyejin was aggressive in the kiss, and it wasn't too long before she had him pushed to the wall.

then it was like hyejin woke up from a dream, she suddenly understood what she was doing. she pulled herself from yoongi, but not too far.

she looked at him as he stared lustful for more at her. she then look away, biting her lip, wondering if she should run away or just stay.

she chose the last idea, as she began kissing him again.

***
ay ay ay *hits my head like Super Junior does in Mamacita*

OVER 9000 reads and OVER 600 votes wah omg

guys it's under 24 hours (January 21th), to my 18th birthday!!! i'm soon a legal adult in my country!!