26

hyejin letted the doubts and the feeling of worrying over jungkook go away when yoongi met her lips. he convinced her with it and even though hyejin felt like this wasn't fair of him to do, she just let him do it.

she even pulled his face more closer, even though it was not possible. she couldn't get enough of his lips. their were soft, they were passionate, they were warm, they were wet. she just loved it. it felt right in the moment when his body was against hers.

it surprised her when he suddenly snuck one hand from her waist to her ass under her skirt. he squeezed. she gasped but didn't push him away. the exciting feeling rushing over her made her let him do it.

he suddenly pulled away, but not too far, he still had his grip on her. he looked down at her, licked his lips as he breathed out.

"do you want more, baby?"

hyejin bited her lips, while she nodded.

yoongi smiled confidently, and leaned his head down to kiss her again, only to be interrupted by a message sound, stopping him midair.

it was hyejin's phone. she found it and at the display it lighted up 'mom'. she unlocked her phone to read the message, it made yoongi take a step back.

can you buy rice on the way? we're empty.

she looked at yoongi. her mom always interrupted. it made her innocent self come back.

"let me guess, your mom?"

yoongi squinted with his eyes at her. he still had this confident smile at his mouth. hyejin nodded, before she started to move herself.

"bye i guess,"

she was about to leave him in this small room, but she felt herself pulled back. they kissed again, even though it was short. it was intense and it felt good.

yoongi brought his lips to her ear again. he chuckled a little bit.

"see you soon, baby,"

it wouldn't take more to turn hyejin on.

***
that innocence may fade away soon, hyejin...

OMG GUYS I'M SORRY TO MAKE YOU WAITING IT HAS BEEN A ROUGH WEEK AND YEAH, BUT YEAH YOU GUYS STILL KEEPS TO AMAZE ME. I LOVE YOUUU 💕