36

"good job, baby girl"

everything was replaying in hyejin's head. it had been repeating since it happened two days ago, over and over again and she was feeling still a little sore, hoping it was normal to feel that way.

"hyejin, is everything alright with you?"

hyejin's homeroom teacher stood leant over her with a worried expression. she came to realisation that she was taking attendance, and hyejin hadn't been answering. every eye in the room was looking at her. even sora and yoojung who sat some seats in front of her looked at her, clearly with confusion on their faces.

"i'm okay," she mumbled.

"i'm sending you to school nurse, okay?" the teacher nodded to hyejin, before she turned on her heel and found a paper to write on, that hyejin was to give the nurse.

she had no choice, then to walk up to the teacher, take the note and leave the class room.

the school nurse was at the other side of school, so she had to walk for several minutes to get there. hoping she would not pass anyone she knew, like jungkook for an example.

she should not think like that. because when she rounded the corner, she walked right at him. "oh, i'm sorry," she said in a darker voice, as she was hiding her face with her deep bow and her hair, walking quickly passed him.

she only got pulled back and turned around, by jungkook's hand.

she looked scared up at jungkook. his face was expressionless.

"how old is he?"

hyejin was surprised of jungkook's question. she thought she would get another hurtful comment by him, but he only asked this.

"he's just a few years older than us," she mumbled, of course she was lying. jungkook nodded, he seemed like he was believing her.

"just be careful, okay? i have a bad feeling about him," he said really serious. hyejin thought jungkook seemed weird. she just nodded, and he kept going down the hallway.

she leaned her body into the wall and breathed relived that it went well with meeting him.

after some check up at the school nurse, who said nothing was wrong with her, hyejin was walking around at the school area outside. she was supposed to "take some air and clear your head" as the nurse had said to her.

how could she clear her head? she had fucking lost her virginity two days ago and she felt really weird about it. it was not normal for a student to lose virginity and she was feeling some type of whore, even though she didn't regret it.

after she had walked past the schools soccer field, she saw that a man was standing with the gate of the school, looking at her. he was dressed in a suit and had a black shoulder-bag. she felt like she had seen him before.

it was yoongi's friend, namjoon. she was surprised to see him here. he made a signal for her to come to him.

she walked up to him with confusion on her face. "what are you doing here?" she asked him.

"i have to talk to you,"

what? hyejin thought it was absurd that he had to talk with her. but when she saw that he seemed worried, she started to think if something was wrong with yoongi.

she followed him to a bench just outside of school, and they sat down. "what's the matter?" she asked right away.

namjoon took a deep breath before he spoke.

"i want you to stay away from yoongi,"

hyejin looked at him shocked. stay away?! what the actual hell? was this some sort of joke. was yoongi about to pop out and surprise her, she would have liked that.

"why? how are you to the person to tell me that?" she asked.

namjoon took his hand through his hair and breathed again really loud.

"i'm a long-lasting friend of him, i know him really well. i'm serious. the man got some serious issues," he told her.

hyejin was more confused than before. serious issues? what?

"i can not tell you in detail, okay? because i want you to see the truth for yourself and i don't think he would be pleased, but i'm really telling you to stay away from him," namjoon seemed more anxious than ever before.

"but how are you as a friend of him, saying that i should stay away from him?"

"let me just tell you, that i'm the reason he is out of jail for now,"

***

dun dun duuuuun

i just want to say thank youu so so so so so so so much for over 100K reads on this story like what even is this and over 5K on likes, I'm like uwu

omg i'm finishing high school, in like three weeks, i'm so thrilled. i only have an exam left, then i'm like done with everything. i should probably be studying now, but i'm taking it chill.

andddddd

I'M GOING TO SEE BTS IN OCTOBER OMG BC THEY ARE FINALLY COMING TO EUROPE

so i got tickets to the concert in Amsterdam October 13th

and not a normal ticket

i got vIP TICKETS AND I'M LIKE WOAH WHAT IS LYFE