15

hyejin was frozen under his touch and stare. he had to still be drunk. yoongi was still smiling and stroking her cheek.

but then he dozed of again, his arm fell down and his eyes shut. hyejin breathed out loudly as she had held her breath for the past 30 seconds.

her intentions said that she should run away, but she felt like she needed to help him in a kind of way.

she then began to clean his living room. she first of all took the empty bags of crisps and threw them in the garbage. the dozens of soju bottles at the table, a lot of them empty, some full and then some with a little bit left. she sat the empty at the sink.

"what are you doing in my apartment?

hyejin was about to take the full ones to the fridge when she heard the voice. she turned around and looked at the couch.

again frozen and out of words, yoongi stood up and went up to her. "i asked what are you doing here?"

he was intimidating again and hyejin could help it but to start walk backwards away from him. but he just followed her, and she could suddenly feel her back against the fridge.

she looked up at yoongi. "w-w-we had a lesson today...," she said, stuttering and speaking with a nervous voice.

yoongi looked at the soju-bottles in her hands. "it still don't answer my question, of why you are standing right here with a soju bottle...," he said and looked her in the eyes.

"well, it's messy here, so i thought i would clean up a little bit,"

yoongi nodded and looked around before he grabbed the soju bottles out of her hands. he sat one at the counter while he began to open one.

he had to have one more to the many he had consumed already today. at least if she was going to be here.

but hyejin took it out of his hands before he could open it. "no more, you had enough," she said with a firm voice but it came out still a little bit weak.

yoongi rolled his eyes at her.

a message sound rang from a phone. hyejin searched her pockets before she found her phone and smiled the screen.

"what is it?" yoongi asked. she looked at him. "let's do this lesson another time, i'm going," she said and started walking down the hallway.

"what, where?" yoongi yelled after her. she turned around to him while she walked. she smiled. "i'm going to hang with a friend," she said.

"we are going to the music shop. he likes music too,"

***
it's going to happen something very soon...hih

THANK U FOR 7K reads like woah, i was so tired writing this part lol, bye; i'm going to sleep now