42

jungkook was standing observing people that went through the school gate the other morning. everybody looked at him as they always did, considering he was one of the most handsome at school, but also because he looked completely crazy where he stood. 

his eyes was bloodshot with dark circles under and he was lightly sweating. 

he had slept badly because he didn't dare to close his eyes, and he kept them more open than usual. cause if he did close his eyes, he knew the second the pictures and the sounds would replay themselves in his head. 

he kept looking for hyejin, though it was a huge possibility she would not come to school.

while he was standing there the teacher observing the people get in the gate, took a quick glance at jungkook, before he had to catch someone of the students that had broken the uniform rules. he was wondering: what was the matter with that kid?

suddenly hyejin was seen coming through the gates. she had seen jungkook for a while standing there and she was 100% sure that he was looking for her. she had been talking with her mom the other night, that had told her that a boy named jungkook had been in their apartment. what was that all about? 

hyejin walked slowly making sure that she got through the school gates before the bell rung, but only the second after, hoping that jungkook would disappear to get to class at time. for her case she didn't care if she was late or not. she just didn't want to talk with him.

but jungkook wouldn't let that happen. 

he went straight for her, and he noticed that she just went faster in a another direction. grabbing her by the hand made her stop. 

"jungkook-," 

she turned around while saying it and stopped when she got a closer look at his appearance. he looked dreadful and hyejin couldn't be all mean to him. 

"are you okay?" she asked. 

jungkook seemed to be in his thought, he founded it hard to find the words. not only that, but when he looked at her, he kept imagining her body, her.. he turned around, leaving his back to her to stop imagining. how could he tell her? he knew that she probably wouldn't listen because he knew that she didn't trust him like she did once. 

"can we go somewhere and talk?" he asked while looking at the school building, he didn't know if hyejin was behind him or not. 

"where?"

they ended up at the rooftop of the school after sneaking through the corridors to not get caught by any teachers. 

jungkook wanted to be in this place, because he knew that they shared a memory here. a nice memory. where she had said that she liked him. jungkook blushed, before he remembered that was a part of the whole bet he had planned with his friends. screw that, he thought, it was irrelevant right now. he couldn't do that to her. 

they sat themselves down at the bench. jungkook looked down, smoothed his pants with his fingers nervously. "what did you want to talk to me about?" she asked, her tone seemed a little bit off, like she was a little bit angry. 

"i,-uhm," he muttered. 

"does this have anything to do with you showing up in my apartment and lying about a group project?" she suddenly asked. 

"hyejin, i can explain,-" he tried to start a reply, but she interrupted him. "all you do is lie, and it is really annoying me. you had your chance, jungkook, and you blew it. i can't believe you are like this, like-"

jungkook stood up, and made hyejin stop talking. walking over to the rail. "i was worried, okay? you leaving school in the middle of the day? that's not like you," he turned around and leaned his back.

hyejin took a deep sigh. "how the hell do you know what's "like me"?" she asked.

jungkook huffed. "we have went to the same middle school and high school. i know that when you think something is hard you take your lower lip and hide it. i know that you don't like kimbap, so your mother packs with you eggrolls for lunch. i even know that you like to stop at the corner before the bus stop to buy those potato swirls of the old woman.  i had a crush on you like forever. kim hyejin, someone i saw as the smartest girl in the year, how could i not know what's like you?" he said, he made motions with his hands while talking

hyejin looked a little bit taken a back by his words, before she shook her head. "if that's all i came her to hear, another confession, then i'm leaving," she said a little annoyed this while she got on her feet and started walking. 

"i know he is not your cousin," 

hyejin stopped. what? 

"the man that lives in that building, where you told your cousin lives, i know he is not your cousin," jungkook said. "it's that "boyfriend" you have, you wanna know how i know that? cause that apartment is very visible from your bedroom windows,"

hyejin started wondering what he had actually seen, she turned around, looking at him confused. 

"why the fuck were you in my bedroom?" she asked but jungkook just ignored her.

"so i was like "why is she liying about this? why is she lying when there seems to be no reason to lie"...so i was curious who is this guy? and why do i have a weird feeling about him?" 

"where did you meet this guy, hyejin?" jungkook asked her. hyejin started to look around, she seemed stressed but tried to keep her cool, her hand crossing in front of her. "it's none of your god damn business," she answered, looking straight into his eyes.

"do you know about the pictures in the drawer?" 

he knew that he needed just ask her right out. she would leave before he got to get the word out. quick flashes of them, as he blinked. 

"pictures in the drawer?" she looked confused. 

"yes, the pictures in the drawer at his bedroom beside the wardrobe," he said firmly. hyejin looked at him again and seemed to try to understand. "have you been in his apartment?" she asked when she putted 2 and 2 together. 

"i did what i had to, okay, hyejin, that man is-" 

"oh, so you were trespassing?" she said loudly,  she started to get kind of annoyed and angry again. 

"hyejin, i-" 

"no, you literally went into somebody's home, that's worrying, jungkook! i think you should worry about yourself more instead being up in all my business," she said as she turned around again. "now leave me alone and never ever talk to me again," that's was her last sentence before she left jungkook at the rooftop.

***

so yeh a lot has happened in my life, i started uni and then i dropped out bc a lof of mental tendencies that i started to develop and bc of me not being so very interested in what i studied, but yeh, that means more time for writing so we finally...

so yeh a lot has happened in my life, i started uni and then i dropped out bc a lof of mental tendencies that i started to develop and bc of me not being so very interested in what i studied, but yeh, that means more time for writing so we finally can get this done yo.