35

hyejin's bra was the first thing to go. slipping the straps easily off, yoongi kissed the valley between her breasts. he slipped his hands around her, unhooking her bra.

her nipples sprung out in the open air, seeming so hardened of her being turned on but also due to the cold hitting her skin. they looked like two red buttons tempting to be pressed. yoongi licked his lips, swallowed his spit, he was feeling the urge to touch and feel them on his tongue. 

he looked up at her face, and he noticed that she wasn't looking at him.

"hey," 

he whispered and nodded his head. she looked at him, her eyes was shifting uncontrollably. she was obviously not comfortable with the whole situation. of course, she was a virgin so it was normal that she responded this way. 

he dived his head down to her's, to kiss her. he licked her lips before he deepened the kiss, his tongue feeling her front teeth. he then suddenly swiped his thumb over her left nipple, catching her off guard.  

the sound of her muffled moan that came from her in response was making music in his ear. how would he be possible to finish this, when she was already so fucking loud?

he started to move his hand more rapidly, and more sounds came from hyejin. he slowly than made his way down her body, leaving trailing kisses at her neck and shoulder, before he got to her breast. 

he glanced at her, she was already looking at him out of breath. he was holding their stare when he took her right nipple into his mouth. this was to observe hyejin when she threw her head back, something she did, a loud gasp filling the room, following her motion. more gasps were added as he used his lips and tongue to suck and lick and his other hand's work on her left one.

hyejin felt dizzy. she was feeling a urge she didn't had experienced before, like a itch that couldn't be itched. she strangely liked it. whatever he was doing, felt so good. 

his mouth wandered down her stomach, licking her delicate skin, as he reached her wet panties. he took a better grip at her thighs, placing a kiss on the thin fabric.

"fuck, you're even wetter,"

he placed his hands on her hips, hooking the hem of her panties and dragging it down her legs, and tossing it on the floor. 

hyejin's immediately response was to shut her legs together, making yoongi separate them again. he crawled closer to her face. 

"trust me, you'll love this," 

she looked away and trusted him. 

he crawled back to where he was, and kissed just above the clit, soon followed by a gently lick at the clit. 

hyejin shifted a little while, whimpering, trying to close her legs again, before she was pinned down again. 

yoongi smirked for himself, before he started sucking. and he would repeat that, lick and suck, again and again. hyejin was trying to not move, and hold her moans muted, but she wasn't able to do so as they slipped through her mouth.

a feeling was bulilding in her stomach, it could almost be described like a sneeze that couldn't be sneezed right now, and was just gradually piling up.

suddenly he stopped all what he was doing, releasing the grip on her thighs. this is it? hyejin was thinking to herself, she was so aroused that something more had to be done.

yoongi got himself up on his feet, began unbuckling his belt and taking off his pants,  some black boxer came to right covering a huge bulge. 

he then proceeded to go to the drawer where he found a condom and crawled over the bed to her, ripping it open with his teeth. he then proceeded to get completely undressed, reavealing his throbbing length. 

hyejin didn't know where to look, so she proceeded to only look at his face. that was for the best for now she thought. 

he blew on the condom lightly before he slid it slowly on his length, hissing a little as he did. 

he crawled over her and she could feel the feeling of his condom-covered length against her thigh, giving her shivers.

his face over was right above hers, looking straight into her eyes. "this will probably hurt, but it will feel good soon, okay?" 

she nodded lightly, and he positioned himself properly, moving her thighs a little more wider. then he slowly pushed himself through her entrance.

hyejin gasped louder than she had ever did before. her back arched as a reflex. this feeling of pain was weird. she had closed her eyes for some seconds, and now opened them again. he was looking into her eyes, studying her. "you okay?" he asked. 

hyejin nodded, biting her lips as a single tear went down her face. 

he pulled out and thrusted into her again, slowly. it was still hurting, why was it hurting? she shifted a little bit, closing her eyes, wanting to get rid of the pain. yoongi stopped again.

"shh, relax baby.. i won't hurt you," 

she could feel him stroking her hair in front of her forehead to calm her down. he kissed her lightly, before he placed his mouth on a spot behind her ear, sucking and biting. distracting her from starting to thrust into her again and again, at a pace slowly first, before he started to go faster and faster. 

small whimpers went over to loud moans and hyejin grasped the bed sheet, she felt good all of a sudden. the pain went over to pleasure, it was almost like she couldn't describe it. the feeling in her stomach felt like it was building up to something almost like when he had used her mouth down there, still not knowing what.

"yoongi..i...i," she almost mouthed through her heavy breath and moans. "hold on," he said he sat himself up and thrusted more deeper into her. 

she didn't understand what he meant, before she felt like she was going to pass out of the feeling that she suddenly felt. she let out a huge scream making her back arch again, almost sitting up this time. 

right after yoongi let out a groan, opening his mouth while closing his eyes, he enjoyed the moment when his body became numb. he breathed loudly, almost falling on top of her. 

hyejin felt exhausted and so good at the same time. she breathed out loudly too and looked at yoongi who was looking at her, before he pulled out and laid beside her. throwing the full condom in the trash can at the edge of his bed. 

he signalised that she should come more closer and she did what she was told, placing her head on his chest laying under his arm. bringing the sheets over them, he kissed hyejin's forehead. 

"good job, baby girl," 

***

omg finally

that was a whole process to write

i had to calm down like 50 times and spray holy water on myself the other 50 times

but i hope u liked it, i put a lot of work (and sweat, like literally sweat) into this

and you guys have waited so long, I'M SO SORRY I WILL NEVER STOP AT A CLIFFHANGER EVER MORE

sorri, I'm busy, I'm graduating in like 3 months and then I'm done with high school!!!<333 (if I don't fail any subject though...)and I'm doing extra work to get good grades and yeh soo I'm so sorri

but i love u okaiiii<333333333333

btw. I'm wondering if I change the age of yoongi to like 26, bc in my head he is like 26 rn in this story....