16

yoongi was lucky that hyejin just left the apartment when the loud slam of his hand hitting the kitchen bench filled it.

his hand hurted, but he couldn't care less. he was too mad, too frustrated, too upset to care.

he needed to hurry this up. he needed to get rid of this boy, and make her come to him instead, faster than ever.

he decided to not follow her today, so he pulled up his phone to call a number he never knew he would call again. a female voice answered.

meanwhile hyejin met up with jungkook. they smiled to each other at first, being a little bit awkward.

"i can't be out for long," she said and looked up at him. since she had been at yoongi's it was already late, and she couldn't come  "my mom will wonder where i am," jungkook nodded.

they went into the music shop whom was quite big. it was a store where you could buy both albums and instruments.

hyejin almost sprinted up to the instrument part of the store. a grand piano was standing among them, lighting up in hyejin's eyes. she sat down at the chair, stroke the keyboard, before she pressed down a chord. 

"do you play?" she heard jungkook ask behind her.

she turned around to him. he was standing with his hands in his pockets observing what she was doing. 

hyejin shook her head. "or, i'm learning," she said and smiled, before her smile faded when she thought of yoongi. 

he seemed so alone in his apartment and she could help it to feel sorry for him of how he must have had the past weeks. she thought she should do something for him, to thank him for the piano lessons and to cheer him up.

"hyejin?" jungkook asked. "are you okay?" hyejin stared into jungkook's eyes. she felt his hand at her shoulder. 

she nodded her head. she must have been lost in her thought for some seconds.

"so how is english, are you doing well?" she said and turned around, and stood up. she walked among the other instruments.

jungkook followed her. "i'm doing very well because of you of course....we have a test soon," he said happily. she nodded. "let's hope you do well on that test, so maybe we could have another reward day-out together," she said and smiled.

she blushed because she kind of ment it like a date, but she didn't want jungkook to win or whatever. 

***

i wonder who yoongi called?

this part was short and i could write more. but i wanted to wait with the things next that is going to happen, so wait for next part :)