28

hyejin stared at the door in front of her. she had done it for a few minutes. just staring. it might seem crazy, but she couldn't make up her mind.

she bited her lip hardly, wondered if she should knock or not. she came unnoticed, and she didn't know if he would be delighted that she was here.

she knocked three times at the door.

forcing every inch of her body to stand still, not to run away, the door got opened and there he stood.

yoongi mischievous and amusing smile was on his lips, as he checked her out. he leant himself against the door frame as his hands went automatically to cross over his chest.

"hyejin-ah, our piano lesson are not before next week, what brings you here?"

she just stood there, before she looked away from his stare.  biting her lip while tugging a strand of her hair behind the ear she wondered what to say: she didn't knew why she was here.

so innocent she was looking, yoongi couldn't stop himself.

she felt a hand on her sleeve and abrupt she was pulled into the apartment by him. he closed the door with his foot before he slammed her into the wall.

hyejin looked with an shocked expression at his face, before she was pushed close to the wall by yoongi's body. he stroke her cheek while he looked at her lips. she then focused on his.

between excited breaths their lips met. he had a firm grip on her cheeks, while he pushed his tongue in.

hands went around her waist as yoongi's lips wandered around her face, her chin, her jawbone, her neck, the beginning of her shoulder.

sometimes he would stop and roughly suck and bite at her skin, and she would moan or inhale loudly in respond.

just like last time.

hyejin hoped that it didn't want to end like last time.

yoongi came back to her lips again, giving her a long peck before he took a step back, leaving hyejin looking weirdly at him, she was left turned on, too much for it to stop now.

"take off your uniform jacket for me please,"

hyejin looked at him weirdly for a few seconds while she started to take off her jacket. she wanted him to kiss her again, so she did what he told her to do.

when she finally had her jacket off, yoongi took it from her, searched the pockets, where he found her phone.

"we will not get interrupted this time" he said as he turned it on silent. he then put the telephone back into the pocket, before he threw her jacket at the floor.

she wondered if her phone was broken now, since he had threw it like that. but suddenly she got interrupted in her thoughts when yoongi, took a grip around her chin, forcing her to look at him. he had his eyes full of lust.

he then in quick motions had lifted her up from the floor, his hands around her thighs as he pushed her again to the wall, going in for a deep kiss again where hyejin responded by kissing him back.

he then started walking with her, not leaving her lips and he laid her down at something who felt like the couch in the living room.

hyejin's heart was pounding hardly in her chest. she was feeling on this new emotions and feelings, and on top of that she was a little bit anxious and scared of what was going to happen next.

suddenly yoongi left her lips, motion his head and lips more to her ear.

"do you trust me?"

***
i think i have to prepare a little more for what i'm about to write in the next part sorry lol

how to apologize enough for you waiting for me to post a new part?

*me currently embarrassed over not posting a part in ages*:

i'm jimin lol

but i just wanna thank you for all support up to now, all your comments, votes and reads, and you adding this to your reading list with names that gives me goosebumps, thank u so much!!!