40

"i probably have to go home soon,"

hyejin mumbled while staring at her fingers trailing yoongi's chest. she was too shy to meet his eyes, so she just kept her gaze down at her fingers.

they were laying in bed, undressed, beside each other. hyejin on her stomach and yoongi on his back. their bodies stuck to each other and as always hyejin's hair was messed up.

yoongi stoke hyejin's hair down her bare back and hyejin kept trailing her fingers until suddenly her wrist was grabbed. she looked up at him.

"you gonna come here tomorrow right? after school?" he asked, but he sounded more demanding than asking. like he didn't care if she wanted or not. his grip was tight.

she just nodded, looking away from him while biting her lip.

"and if namjoon...that..." yoongi bited his lip, calmed down, muting swear words to come from his mouth, "..comes,"

she got reminded of what yoongi had said to her some minutes ago.

"come here," he said. he had sat himself down at the edge of the bed. she stood awkwardly with the window, looking at him before she started to walk towards him. "bend over here," he referred to his lap.

"w-what," she said, completely weirded out by the situation. yoongi grabbed her wrist. "i'm just gonna tell you something, baby,"

"okay," she mumbled, and awkwardly tried to bend over his lap until she suddenly got dragged down by him. she looked at the floor in front of her, filled with confusion and excitement.

"so," 

he started as he began stroking her up, right up under her skirt hemline. causing her to gasp of his sudden actions and move.

yoongi hissed as he stopped. "stop moving, or else..." he gave her a light slap at the back of her thigh with his palm.

hyejin pressed her lips together as she tried to all she managed to stay still. she wanted to laugh. he started to move his hands again, slowly getting where he wanted to be.

"so, i need you to promise me something," he could hear him whisper.

he reached her panties, feeling them up, he could see hyejin move a little under his touch. but not too much cause he knew she would listen to her. yoongi smirked satisfied, as he kept going.

"you are listening right?"

"y-y-yes," hyejin breathed out her answer. she was breathing heavy indeed.

"i need you to do this for me, whatever happens: you're gonna stay away from namjoon and not listen to what he has to say,"

his fingers putted pressure on her entrance through her panties. a gasp escaped her mouth. he smirked again.

"answer me," he applied more pressure.

"y-yes," her answer sounded almost pleading.

"say it for me,"

"w-w-what?" hyejin didn't understand, why did she have to repeat it for him? she would do as he say.

"say it,"

"i will stay away and not listen to him," she looked up at him, her mouth went to an almost straight line.

"good girl," he said while he let go of her wrist and ruffled her hair.

hyejin snuck her hand to herself, as she started to wiggle out of yoongi's hand on her back. she took the covers with her and sat on the edge of the bed, looking for her clothes, that was all over the floor.