01

kim hyejin was maybe one of the most innocent girl at the little high school in the middle of seoul, south-korea. she was a naive and kind person who never did anything wrong.

she also was innocent in that way of what her friends meant, like she never had any dirty fantasies or thoughts about anyone. she didn't even have her first kiss yet. yoojung and sora was always teasing her. they just couldn't understand how their best friend was so pure.

"give me some more of that kimchi," sora said to yoojung. her chopstick whom she had in her right hand was reaching for the kimchi yoojung had in a little box in her lunch box who her mom made her.

the three friends were sitting in the lunch hall, eating their lunch in the middle of their long school day.

"oh my, why do you always have to eat my kimchi? ask your mother to make some to you for lunch, hoe," yoojung answered, slapping sora's hand away.

"okay, chill bitch," sora said. she gave a weird look to yoojung before she looked at hyejin who ate her egg rolls quietly, staring into space.

"hyejin-ah," sora started.

hyejin looked at sora. "can i have one egg roll, please?" sora begged. she folded her hand in front of her. "i guess," hyejin said, seeming to not care at all. sora let out a loud hurray before she picked up a egg roll from hyejin's lunch box.

"delici-" she started saying before she got interrupted by yoojung. "girl, jeon jungkook is staring at you again,"

jungkook had stared at hyejin for months. tried asking several times if hyejin wanted to go out with him. he had even been creative in ways of asking.

but hyejin just wasn't interested. she had better things to do, then to think of a boy. she had to concentrate on studying, and to help her mother at home.

"let him stare all he want," she said, and stabbed one egg roll with her chopstick.

"if he asks you again, can I answer for you? it's time for you to go out with someone!" sora said and stealed a eggroll from hyejin's lunchbox again.

"no," hyejin said shortly, shooting sora a glare who made her look scared at hyejin.

hours later when school ended hyejin waited for her friends, they were going to take the bus together as they always did.

she saw yoojung and sora smiling and laughing over something as they went out the doors.

hyejin went to up to them. "why are you taking so long, the bus is going soon!" she said. she looked frustrated at them.

"oh, uhm," yoojung begun, looking at sora. "we were actually going to eat some tteokbokki nearby,"

hyejin looked at both of them. "oh," she said. she never went with them when they went out to eat after school. she was supposed to come right after school to her mom.

but today she just wouldn't be let called a wimp again by them. "i'm coming with you...let me just call my mom," she said. yoojung and sora looked at eachother shocked.

"oh my, i'm so full," sora said and threw her head back after several servings of tteokbokki. yoojung shot her glare. "it was about god damn time!" she said loudly. hyejin laughed.

she glanced at the clock, who showed it was late. she had to be home in 20 minutes and she was thinking of walking home too, since she did not know what bus she should take to travel home.

she stood up and both of her two friends looked at her. "i gotta go," hyejin said. she threw on her coat, and pulled her school bag on her back.

"my mom is coming in 15 minutes, she can drop you off," sora said. that's too late, hyejin thought and shook her head. "i can walk," she said and smiled.

her two friends hugged her as never before, as they said "be careful". when she walked down the street, she felt her friends eyes burning through her.

she looked at the map at her phone, when she suddenly heard steps behind her. she turned around seeing no one there. okay, that's a bit scary, she thought to herself before she started walking again, looking at the map.

hyejin still heard steps behind her. she speeded up her pace. her heart was now pounding so hard against her chest. she was just some blocks away from the apartment complex, just blocks away from safety.

while shifting at where her eyes looked, from the map and sometimes behind her. she didn't see in front of her, when she walked in to someone.

hyejin jumped of shock and surprise, and turned to look at the person. "did i scare you?" the person asked and showed a gummy smile.

***
wahhhh, excited for this story, i must tell