06

it was tuesday afternoon. hyejin was standing in her room, choosing what to wear for her first piano lesson with yoongi. she was really nervous, thinking of the episode he made when she agreed to the piano lesson, but also because she barely knew the guy. like how did he even get her phone number, she thought. she hadn't given it to him?

in the building who stood like a parallel line to her building was yoongi looking at her. he was looking at her through the not-closed curtains in her room. he was watching her as she pulled her sweater over her head and tried on a new one.

soon enough she would come to him. oh, how he loved that she would come to him. the beginning of his plan seemed just to go perfectly fine. 

the week before

a boy with silver hair sticking out of his hoodie, was standing leant to hyejin's apartment building. he was looking around, seeming like he was waiting for someone. 

a older man came walking. he lived in hyejin's apartment building. he looked weirdly at the hooded silver haired boy, wondering why he stood just right outside the building he lived in. he had never seen him before. 

he slowed down when he came closer to the door to the building. that's when the silver haired boy spoke up. "hey, uhm. i locked myself outside, would you mind locking me in?" he asked, he smiled.

the older man looked weirdly at him, before he thought it may be one who just newly moved in. that would be the reason to why he had never seen him before. he locked himself in and the silver haired boy.

the older man went to the stairs and started walking up when he noticed the boy wasn't following. he turned to the boy who stood in front of all of the mailboxes. the older man looked weirdly at him. if didn't have his keys, he wouldn't get his mail. "hey, boy, shouldn't you go to your apartment, i don't think you will get your mail without a key," he said to him. 

the silver haired boy looked at him. "it's okay...i just wanted to check if there were any letters to me through the crack," he said and smiled to him. the weird look at the old man's face faded away. "oh, okay, well bye," the older man said and smiled, before he started walking up the stairs again.

the silver haired boy skimmed though the names on the mailboxes in front of him. "hyejin, hyejin, hyejin, hyejin, hyejin," he repeated in his head. he found her name quickly with her mother's name over hers on a mailbox. kim hyejin. 

he pulled a bill from the instrument store from his pocket. his name and address was written on it, as he had bought a piano who stood in his apartment now.  he smiled thinking of the time when he found out that hyejin wanted a piano, when he looked at her computer screen through his binoculars from his living room in his apartment. 

he looked around him, before he stepped closer. "come to me, hyejin-ah," he whispered, and kissed the envelope, before pushing it through the crack of the mailbox of kim hyejin.

hyejin decided to wear a black turtleneck, and a red and black plaid skirt. she turned around to look out the window, to look at the building where yoongi lived. little did she know that she stared directly at the curtain where yoongi hid himself.

_______________________________

wahh, yoongi is such a creep, it scares me a bit, poor little hyejin-ah.... we'll see how this piano lesson turns out.

sorry for that this part was short! i luv u guys!