29

yoongi slowly lent back and looked at hyejin face underneath him. the innocent look was still on her face. but not for long as she raised her head to kiss him.

she didn't want to answer, cause it kept reminding her of what she was doing and she didn't want know right now.

yoongi took this as a yes and proceeded in his actions. his fingers went to the buttons on her shirt, unbuttoning them slowly, still kissing her.

when he had made his way under her breasts, his lips went away from her mouth, to her throath, to her collarbone, to the point where he suddenly got pushed back.

hyejin sat herself up, panic was flushing through her veins. what was she doing? was she completely mental? 

"hyejin-ah, is everything okay?"

hyejin's eyes met yoongi's. he looked worried at her and by that she felt that she could not back out now. she wanted this badly and she owed him for leading him on.

"baby-,"

hyejin had crawled upon his lap and slammed her lips upon his, kissing him confirming that everything was okay.

taking a break she whispered, "just keep going," she placed his hands on the buttons that was't unbuttoned, while hyejin placed her lips on his neck, sucking and kissing, just like yoongi had did on her.

yoongi breathed out loudly of the feeling of her lips doing it's work. oh yes, he loved it, and was so amused and so surprised at the same time.

he finished the last buttons of her shirt, dragging it of her slowly. hugging her more tighter against his body. feeling her up, by his hand slowly stroking up from her hip, to her waist and as he reached her right breast. he  squeezed it slightly, making a little moan come from her lips muffled by his neck. 

he smirked. 

he forced her lips to his lips again, to do the next thing, cause this was the revealing time and he had to have control so it could go right. he had never in his time watching her through the window seen her without her bra. 

excited as he was, he had still to be calm, and to not make it quick. he slid his hands to her back to unhook her bra. but when he had his finger around the hooks, he suddenly heard the door bell. 

he sighed, but it seemed like hyejin didn't hear it, so he proceeded, hoping that the one at the other side of the door could just come back another time. but then once again the door bell rang, and suddenly it just wouldn't stop. 

he sighed once again, pulling away, looking at her. 

"it seems that we can't avoid to get interrupted, baby"

he noticed her flushed skin and the way her eyes was looking at him. her hair was all a mess and it was almost like her innocent glow that was over her had almost vanished, but not completely, there was still some left. 

"look at you," 

he grabbed her chin, to examine her, but got again interrupted by the bell.

"oh for fuck sake," yoongi yelled at the door, before he turned to hyejin again. "you can get dressed in the bathroom," speaking with a soft voice in contrast to the yelling. 

she cradled out of his lap and onto the floor, a little unsteady, but she made her way to the bathroom, where a million thoughts went around in her head. 

yoongi needed to calm down. he had to get rid of his growing boner. he stared at the windows, trying to get onto other thoughts.  when he had made his way to the door, he took a deep breath, before he opened it. 

"oh, namjoon!" yoongi blurted out, looking at the familiar man in front of him. "took a while for you to come to the door?"namjoon was one of the best friends he still had from school, and the most proper. he just had become a fresh lawyer, just finished his studies. "how it is going, man?" yoongi said, ignoring his question, before they did their ordinary greeting. 

he invited him in and they walked to the living room. "sit down," yoongi said to namjoon. "is there anything you want?" 

namjoon was going to answer, but got silenced when a young girl came from the bathroom. he looked from the girl to yoongi and from the girl to yoongi.  the same did yoongi, by looking at namjoon and then at hyejin. 

he was going to grab her hand and lead her to the door, but suddenly a question came from namjoon. 

"who's this?" 

yoongi stopped. "oh, this is hyejin..hyejin, this is namjoon," he introduced them. "hi," said namjoon while staring at the younger female. hyejin avoided namjoon's eyes and just bowed to him without uttering a single word. 

"she was just about to go, so if you excuse me," yoongi said and dragged hyejin to the hallway. 

he picked up her jacket he had thrown at the floor minutes earlier. he turned around to her and noticed that she wasn't looking at him at all. he then scooped her cheek in his hand and took her in for a kiss. 

"i see you next week, okay?" he said, while looking into her eyes. hyejin bited her lip while nodding. yoongi opened the door, and out she went.

yoongi brought his hand up to his lips massaging them, longing for their next meet, before he went into the living room. 

"a student, yoongi, really?" 

***

new part?¿ (i have not read through it, so sorry for typos)

i'm such a huge disappoinment, i'm so so sorry!!!!  it's been a huge process to write this part, because sometimes i just had to say to myself: i have to write! to pull myself together and other times i was like: i feel inspired to write! 

and sometimes i didn't have time at all because i've been here and there, and suddenly i was on a the weeknd concert and then i was in germany and then i was suddenly partying a lot and yeh. 

and i just want to thank you all for keeping up with me, i love u all!!! <3

and i just noticed that this story started a year ago and i'm still not finished god damn.