20

a sigh was heard from the bedroom of hyejin. it was late and she couldn't sleep.

the scenes from today went on replay in her head; from when she saw jungkook at the café with that woman, to her meeting yoongi, to his apartment and the events that lead up to their kiss.

"oh, what did you do, hyejin?" she thought for herself as he found herself touching her lips. it felt strange. they had been swollen some hours ago.

she couldn't understand why she did it, it was so impulsive. it was so inappropriate of her and it made her embarrassed.

but she couldn't escape the thrilling feeling of the kiss. the feeling of that it felt so good. she loved it for some reason.

the whole package with him holding her firmly and responding to the kiss, the way that he kind of instructed her to do it right as she was clearly unexperienced. the feeling of her wanting more...

she then thought about the fact that she had been making out with her piano teacher....what the...? she shook her head and closes her eyes, she couldn't think like this.

no one had to know about this, (not that anyone knew about yoongi though..) not her friends who didn't knew that she had her first kiss with jungkook yet...oh my god, jungkook!

hyejin opened her eyes wildy while smacking her hands over her mouth.

hyejin was still hurted by jungkook. wasn't she something special to him? wasn't she the one he was waiting for? he never gave up on her, so she had to be something special to him. but of this sight it didn't seem like that.

what if jungkook got to know about this
kiss? would he become jealous? would he do something? would it make him angry and hurted like hyejin did today?

she was going to try to avoid them the next days. it wouldn't be easy, but she had to. she didn't want to meet yoongi because of the embarrassment of the kiss and jungkook because she was hurted.

she shook her head while closing her eyes trying to sleep for the 20th time that night.

***
some thoughts from little hyejin..

OMFG GUYS THERE ARE OVER 10 000 reads on this and over 700 VOTES ON THIS STORY I CAN NEVER THANK U ENOUGH FOR THIS