10

yoongi tried to calm down. he sat on one of his chair, facing a clock that was hanging on his wall in his apartment.

it was only three minutes until hyejins little fingers would knock at the front door and they would start her second piano lesson. 

but he couldn't calm himself down. he was still angry at what he had been witness to when he was following her at the sunday. he had knew something was up, when she threw her room upside down for an outfit.

who was that boy? was he her boyfriend? it couldn't be, she wasn't like that, he knew that. but it still got him upset, it still made him so jealous. 

two knocks was heard at his front door. he glanced at the clock. it had been three minutes now. yoongi, who was still not calmed down enough, breathed deeply in and out, before he headed to the door. he had to be calm, he reminded himself. 

he opened the door and there she stood. he was studying her first. she was still wearing her school uniform. further he looked at her face and her flustered cheeks. he then looked into her eyes, before she bowed to him.

"i'm sorry for wearing my school uniform, i didn't have time to change.....i'm coming straight from school you see," she said, she was nervous in her words. 

i'm coming straight from school, my ass, yoongi thought. she had for sure hung out with that boy. 

he just nodded. he didn't make a sound as he just stepped aside for her to come in. 

when they were seated with the piano, she just sat there looking at the keys waiting for yoongi to say something. she turned her head to him after a minute of silence. "what am i going to learn today?" she asked. 

he breathed in and looked at her. "today you are going to learn a song," he said and his mouth turned into a smile.

"but i haven't learn the keys properly," she said, worried that this might take a while and that he hadn't learned her enough to that she actually could learn a song.

yoongi shook his head 

"you'll be alright, to learn a song is a piece of cake," he said as he pulled a book up with musical notes that hyejin couldn't understand. she swallowed hard.

after 45 minutes hyejin was still struggling with the song. it was so hard, that she began to think that the song was for professional piano players.

before she began to practice for herself, yoongi had showed her several times the chords on every note and gone through it several times. but it was still hard because the chords were all mixed up and hard. 

hyejin began playing again. she got the first lines right, but then she hit the chord wrong again as she had done several times.

she heard yoongi sigh behind her. he had seated himself at his couch and was listening to her playing. "this is the 9th time you are playing wrong," he said, he seemed irritated. 

"were you even watching the chords i showed you earlier?" he aked his voice became slightly louder and more aggressive. it made hyejin a little bit scared, so she didn't answer.

"are you listening to me or are you deaf?" he yelled, his voice was all aggressive now and it seemed like he began to come closer.

hyejin, in fright, got on her feet and sat down at the floor at her knees. she then bowed to yoongi.

"i am listening. i'm sorry yoongi, but isn't this song too hard for me as a beginner?" she said, her voice was shaky. 

yoongi looked at her. he had gotten on his feet and was standing in front of her. he was going to show here the chords one more time, even though he was madly irritated. 

he knew he had given her a song that was too hard. not even he could play that song very well. he just wanted to give her a punishment for being with that boy. 

"i'm sorry, hyejin-ah. i'm sorry for letting my frustration out on you. you see.....i broke up with my girlfriend recently," yoongi lied. hyejin looked up at him. 

_________________

he the jealous type...ya know

i've been very good with parts this month lol

i don't think there will be more part before 2017... we'll see if i will use my last hours/days in 2016 on writing parts c: