31

"it was this boy, he spoke about a piano lesson next week?" he said.

jungkook hovered so much over hyejin, but she had to pretend that it was nothing, no one had to know.

"huh? what?"

a loud sigh escaped jungkook lips.

"i saw you....you also got dragged into the apartment by him,"

fuck, she closed her eyes. jungkook knew too much, she had to make something in.

"oh, he's my piano teacher," true though, "and....he's my cousin....my mom asked if he could teach me some," she lied, faking a smile. such a terrible lie.

jungkook seemed to not trust her cause he was still holding her really hard against the shelf and his face was still looking angry at her.

but then it seemed like he gave her explanation a thought and released her a little bit of his grip.

"oh, i'm sorry, a little bit jealous i guess "

his face went back to the happy and babyfaced jungkook she knew. she smiled.

"it's okay, no worries....so how is things going with your english?" she asked, she had to get his mind on other things.

he now released her from his grip, taking a step back. his went up to his forehead rubbing it like he was in agony.

"it's terrible, whatever i do, i can't get my mind around it. it's more terrible than before...i have a test next week and i feel like i'm going to fail it,"

"oh," hyejin blurted out, feeling truly bad by jungkook. she bite her lip, dwelling if she should help him out or not.

"i can help you out tomorrow i guess?" she said suddenly.

jungkook looked at her, hope was in his eyes. "really??"

hyejin sweared in her head.

"i was going to the study room anyway, needed to catch up on some things,"

in her thoughts the mini version of her was shaking her head, she really was out on wild roads these days.

the next day at noon, she was on her way to the study room, and as she sat her foot on the stairs leading to it, she got pulled away.

she screamed of what was happening, because it was terrifying, the person held her so that she could see the face. the person pulled her to an alley beside the building where no one could see them.

she then got turned around and pinned to the wall, she could now see the person that had pulled her.

"oh yoongi," she blurted out clearly shocked that she would see him here. "what are you doing here?"

"i was just in the area," he said and stared into her eyes.

"oh, cool. well i was just about to hit the study room, so if you could let me go, it would be great," she said, she looked at the hands that were around her shoulders at her sweater. she was kind of worried.

"jungkook is inside you know,"

hyejin looked at him, how did he know? but then it hit her that yoongi could have been here before her.

"well, i'm gonna help him out with some stuff, i've done it before," she answered.

yoongi tilted his head, and looked at her in misbelief. he bited his lip hardly before he spoke.

"do you really think he knows that?"

hyejin nodded, he knew, didn't he? jungkook knew that she would help a little bit out and nothing more.

"oh hyejin-ah," he shook his head and made a sound referring to that she was dumb

"what?"

yoongi slowly leant forward so his mouth were just at the level of hyejin's ear.

"boys only want one thing," he whispered. hyejin shivered of how close he was and the sound of his voice.

"w-what do they want?"

yoongi didn't answer, instead he almost attacked her visible neck with his lips. sucking and using his tongue, making hyejin gasp loudly.

hyejin forgot about jungkook for now, and focused on how yoongi's lips feeling so good at her skin doing his magic that always would make her wild.

***

a part where hyejin gets a lot of pinned up to something lol

i begin school tomorrow, senior year of high school and i'm freaking out cause it's going to be hard af

BUT YOU GUYS THIS STORY GOT OVER 60 000 READS LIKE WHAT THE ACTUAL WAH

I LOVE UUUU