41

jungkook wandered into the apartment. his heart racing more than ever. he was not sure what this man was capable of, and therefore he had to do this. 

he cared about hyejin deep down. she was his first crush, how could he not care? all these years knowing her and observing her, he knew that this wasn't it. this wasn't how she was. there was something weird going on and he had to figure it out.  

he looked at his surroundings. the man's apartment was very minimalistic, but as he went into the living room he could see a piano with the wall. he quickly looked away, cause he knew he was short of time. he needed something that could tell him something about this man. 

he walked into the bedroom and looked out the window. this window had a very great view of her bedroom. he started to think about the scene he had seen from her bedroom, the view of hyejin and her legs spun around him.....he shook his head. had they be doing it....? 

he gulped as he looked at the bed covers that were spread lousy at the bed, hmm? he couldn't really tell, cause his bed covers looked pretty much the same at home. he shivered of the thought, he couldn't think of this. this was so wrong. 

the bedroom didn't give him much, as there was nothing on the walls. he didn't even own a desk. he started to look through his wardrobe, but nothing yet. then he went over to the drawer in the room. the first drawer containing socks, then the second containing t-shirts, then the third one containing his underwear. 

he was about to close it when he noticed something that looked like it was a picture. he decided to look at it. bringing it up to his face, he gasped of the content of the picture, letting go of it instantly so it fell on the floor. 

at the picture was hyejin in her underwear, taking off her shirt. you could see she was in her own bedroom and that the picture was taken through the window, looking like the view jungkook just had. she seemed unaware of that she had been taken picture of. he looked at the window from where he was. what the hell was this? 

without looking at the picture again, he placed it back into the drawer. that's when his eyes caught another picture in the drawer. he gulped once again. 

bringing it up to his face, he couldn't almost see what he was looking at first, because the picture seems to be taken in the dark, but after a few seconds, he understood that what he was looking at was a picture of a naked female body.

he quickly threw the picture on the floor and fell at his back. shaking his head, and rubbing his eyes, he tried to delete the picture from his memory. 

was that hyejin at the picture? he shook his head again and again.

suddenly he could hear the door to the apartment open. he gasped. oh no. he was back. 

he looked at his surroundings as he spotted the wardrobe.  putting the photo back into the drawer, he stepped quickly in to hide. how the fuck was he going to get out now?

the man walked inside the bedroom, a smirk was plastered across his face. jungkook could still see him from a tiny crack between the doors. jungkook was disgusted. who was this man? did hyejin know about these pictures? he shook his head once again, as kept observing the man. 

the man went into the exact same drawer jungkook and found a picture. jungkook could not completely see what picture it was, of the two he had looked at. he then proceeded to go to the bed with the picture.

jungkook now could not see completely what he was doing, but he could hear sounds. the sound of a belt rustling, some clothes shifting, and a sigh from the man. it was not before jungkook could hear some hissing from the man, he understood what was happening. 

jungkook gasped as inaudible as he could, placing his hand over his mouth while closing his eyes and trying to not listen. this was wrong in so many ways and he regretted that he had gone into this apartment. that he had to be here and witness this was traumatic and it would last as a memory for his whole life. that would be if he got here out alive, he probably wouldn't get out without getting caught. 

suddenly the room went quiet. jungkook still had closed eyes. he could again hear the rustling of the belt and clothes. he opened his eyes again.

he could see the man crouched in front of the drawer. before placing it back, he kissed the picture. jungkook shivered of the man's actions. the man then closed the drawer and walked out of the bedroom. jungkook prayed that he would go to the bathroom, to shower, that's what he always did himself after he....yeah. he shivered again, he didn't want to think about this. 

he could hear a door get shut, he was wondering if it was the bathroom door? but he wouldn't go out, not yet. he wanted to hear if the shower was running, so he was sure he had the possibility of not getting caught. 

after what seemed like hours for jungkook right now, he could hear the shower run. he breathed out. 

this was his chance. 

he opened the wardrobe door. he walked fast, not looking at his surroundings. didn't dare to run in case it made a lot of noise so the man heard, but if the man opened the bathroom door right now, jungkook would sprint better than he had done in the pe-class. 

he reached the entrance hall when he looked in the direction of the bathroom. he had to tell hyejin about this, even though she was aware of everything or not. this was not right.  by that, he opened the door and got out of the apartment. just in time, for yoongi getting out of the bathroom and hearing the door shut.

"hyejin?" 

***

poor jungkook

some action happening yeet

i'm shocked that in a week (10th july) it has been 4 years since i started this and i'm not finished...geez..well we are nearly towards the end...or are we? 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR KEEPING UP WITH MY LAME ASS OF HAVING MONTHS BETWEEN EVERY CHAPTER, THANK YOU FOR READING! I LOVE YOU!