03

an anxious hyejin followed the boy with the silver hair into his apartment. she looked around, it was much bigger than her and her mom's apartment. she was just about to look out the window when yoongi spoke.

"here's the piano," he said loudly. she looked at him, and saw him pointing at a piano who stood into one of the walls in the living room. she smiled of the sight.

it was a black, ordinary piano, but it was beautiful. it looked shiny and new. of attraction she walked nearer the piano. she struck out her hand to touch it, but she realised that it would be rude to do it, so she stopped. 

she turned her head to look at yoongi, who looked at her hand. it seemed like he didn't noticed she was looking at her. "uhm, can i touch it?" she asked. he looked her into the eyes. "of course," he said and smiled. 

she looked at the piano again and swiped her hands over the keyboard. it felt great under her fingers. she felt suddenly yoongi hands on her shoulders. 

"please sit down," he said and pressed her down at the piano stool. she looked up at him, before she smiled, and looked at the piano again. she still was touching the keyboard softly.

"do you know how to play?" yoongi suddenly asked. she looked up at him, pulling her hands to herself. "no," her cheeks flushed of her answer, she must seem weird for him now. she looked down.  "i just, uh, love piano, i guess," she said, her cheeks became more warmer by her silly answer.

he laughed, and before hyejin could say anything else, he sat himself down beside her. he placed his fingers at the keyboard. he started pressing the keys and soon enough lovely melody was to be heard though the living room. 

yoongi's hands was moving elegant over the keyboard. she kept watching his hands, before she closed her eyes and smiled while listening to the melody. 

the music suddenly stopped and hyejin opened her eyes looking at him. "that was beautiful," she said while smiling. it really was. 

"you know," yoongi paused. "i can teach you," hyejin was shocked. "what?" she said, needed to get it confirmed what he just had asked her. "i can teach you how to play the piano," he said simple like they had known each other for months and not hours. 

oh no. "but," she started, but she didn't know what to say next. she just couldn't accept, she didn't know him. he was a complete stranger. but she didn't want to be rude to him, because he had been so kind to her and he kind of saved her yesterday.

she bit her lip as she she thought hard. she wanted so badly to learn, even though she didn't have a piano home. just that she was aloud to play at someone else's piano, but by a complete stranger.

"so what do you say?" yoongi asked. she looked upon him. "i don't need any payment and i'm very flexible at time," he mentioned. hyejin was about to answer him when her phone started ringing.