12

hyejin wasn't sure how she felt about jungkook. one thing was that he was handsome, she must admit that.

but it was that she enjoyed hanging out with him and that she could sit and talk with him for hours. after what happened that sunday she definitely felt something when he had putted his arms around her. 

she shook her head. she couldn't let herself or her mom down by wasting time on a boy...but she couldn't stop staring at him or thinking about him. 

"wah, kim kyejin-ah...i never expected you to get like this," yoojung said. hyejin snapped out of her staring at jungkook-session and looked at her friends in the middle of the lunch hall. they both stared at her smiling while they were eating lunch. 

"little miss innocent has fallen for a boy at last," sora said and gave yoojung a high five. hyejin rolled her eyes. "you guys," she muttered through her teeth. 

"oh my, i'm so proud of our little baby," yoojung said and reached her hand over and pinched hyejin cheek.

hyejin slapped her hand away. she had enough of them teasing. "argh, i'm leaving you," she said and got on her feet. she could hear they laughing together, while she walked with firm steps out of the lunch hall.

she needed air and she started to walk yp the steps to an outdoor's area on the top of the school. "hyejin!" she could hear jungkook yell after her. she stopped and turned around seeing him coming jogging up to her. his face told her that it seemed like he was worried for her.

"oh hi, jungkook," she said and smiled. "where are you going?" he asked. "i'm just going to take some air," she said. "oh, okay," jungkook said while nodding. "mind if i come with you?"

with an awkward space between them jungkook an hyejin sat admiring seoul from the roof of their school. they hadn't said a word after the had came up and had sat down. 

"so-," they both said at the same time as they turned to each other they laughed. "you first," hyejin said and blushed. "it was fun at sunday, wasn't it?" he asked and smiled. he looked into her eyes. 

hyejin nodded. "yeah, it was," she felt embarrassed from his stare now with these new feelings and looked at away. "you deserved it," she said and looked at the view. "so what do you say?" he asked. 

she looked at him confused. "what?" she asked. she hadn't a clue of what he was talking about. jungkook coughed. "that we will do it again soon, but not as a reward for me, but as..us going out," it seemed like he was almost whispering the last words. 

and he's at it again. she tilted her head. "jungkook.," she begun. oh how she wanted, but she just couldn't do it...

jungkook just looked away and sighed, while hyejin kept talking. "i just have to focus on my studies...and you should too. for an example we have to work more on your english, like i don't have time to be dating you....even though i like you," oh no, those last words wasn't supposed to leave her head or mouth, shoot.

abrupt jungkook turned around with a wide smile on his lips. he scooted immediately closer to her and were just some inches from her face, staring into her eyes. "repeat those last words, please," he said. 

hyejin's face was all red. "i wasn't supposed to say that," she said and looked away from jungkook's stare. 

___________________________________

this part was bad...but ehh it's a has a major part in the story line so why not...

school has begun for me, so........welcome to wait-a-month-for-another-part-hell...nah i'm just kidding, i'm going to try my very best!