17

"thank you for today's lesson," hyejin said as she bowed to yoongi after the lesson they had a week after. "you're were great today," he said and smiled while nodded. he sat with the piano while hyejin was ready to go when he asked her a question.

"how is everything going with that boy?" he asked while rasing a brow. she was surprised at his question. "what boy? how do you know?" she said and frowned.

"you talked about him last time, you said you was going to hang with a friend and that they were going to the music shop," yoongi told her, thinking about last time. his anger was growing at the inside, just by thinking of it but he calmed himself down again. 

"oh....woah, you ahve good memory," she said and looked shocked at him.

tell me about it, it's the only thing i have thought about the past week, yoongi thought.

"it's nothing," she said and blushed, while looking around the room. yoongi again had to calm himself down. "are you sure?" he asked in a amused tone. 

"well, i don't know....ah, it reminds me of something, i can't come to the lesson next tuesday," she said and started to fiddle with her fingers

"because of that boy," he said and nodded. she glared at him.

"no! or yes, well i'm helping him with english at school, so we're hanging out because i reward him....and he got good grades on a test this week," hyejin told him.

yoongi nodded while his blood boiled in his vains. he was so mad now, but he had to pull himself together.

"i understand," he said.

"yeah, hope that's okay," she said and smiled. she felt kind of bad for cancelling next tuesday piano lesson because she hadn't had so many piano lessons and she knew that he would just sit here alone again. 

"it's okay," he said, while moving further on with his plan. "since you're going to reward this boy, i know about a place, especially if he's into music," he said, he had to get this idea in her head through.

"oh, really?" she asked, she was surprised and glad that yoongi was giving her tips, she knew he was kind of experienced of this area. 

"yeah, there is this bar..or it's not a bar, but kind of a café, where they have open mic-afternoons, where people can come and sing, and play instruments," he told her. 

"oh my god, jungkook loves to sing! it would be perfect," she said and lightened up with her smile. 

jungkook, so that was the name of that jerk, that is stealing my hyejin, yoongi thought. he decided to not say anything and just fake smiling while nodding.

he stood up and found a note block where he scribbled the address and gave the note to her. "if you decide to go there, here's the address," 

"thank you yoongi," she said and bowed to him.  "i think this the perfect place to reward him," she said and smiled while staring at the address.

she looked at the clock. "i need to go now, thank you again," she said while bowing repeatedly before she walked out of the living room and out his front door. 

he smiled while his anger was filling him. he pulled up his phone and dialed the number he called a week ago. 

"your job is to be done next tuesday, sis," 

***

*starts to sing "who's that chick" by rihanna and david guetta* 

"who's that chick, who's that chick" 

you guys must still be confused or not...

woah, this part was written in speed, but i was so inspired since you guys were so excited lol.

 i have next part ready already, but i will hold on it a little bit....heh