33

jungkook looked weirdly at both of them. he couldn't believe the words coming out of the boy's mouth. hyejin? having a boyfriend? it couldn't be true. she wasn't like that. she wasn't like that.

he glanced over his stare to hyejin who looked directly into his eyes.

"is this true?"

hyejin opened her mouth to answer but not a single word came out. she, herself was shocked of yoongi's words. boyfriend...what the...?

«it's true, kid,»

«i didn't ask you, so shut the fuck up!» jungkook yelled at yoongi's words, still looking into hyejin's eyes.

there was a silence in the air, yoongi was silenced, jungkook was silenced and hyejing was trying to find words to say.

«jungkook, i-i can explain..,» she begun saying. she didn't know how to explain.

«so it is true?» jungkook yelled out, he huffed on his breath and rolled his eyes.

«i can't believe you, hyejin,» jungkook said and shook his head. he went backwards he couldn't take this in, not this sight, these thoughts. «i can't believe you,»

jungkook disappeared. he had ran away, leaving them alone in the alley again. hyejin was left with guilt

yoongi turned to hyejin, who looked after jungkook.

«now, please come with me?» he asked, like it was all okay now. "boyfriend?!» she yelled out. «what the hell?»

yoongi sighed loudly. "i only said it so he could go away, why are you making such a huge deal out of this?" 

"because," she said, stressing over finding another word, spending a few seconds speechless. she breathed in and calmed herself down, she didn't want to make a scene.

"i don't know....okay, i just want to go home right now," she said and started to walk away from him, only to feel his hand seize her wrist. 

"you're not going anywhere," 

pulled into yoongi again, hyejin felt helpless. he was so strong, not that hyejin had any type of strength at all, but he was still stronger than her. she looked up at him, praying that he would calm down, and that he would let her go. 

his face was frozen and difficult to read, but then he leaned forward, crashing his lips onto her. he was seducing her with his lips, making her change her mind and just let go of her thoughts at all. the worst thing was that hyejin couldn't resist him, so she came home with him.

***

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

huh, huh will they get interrupted this time?

.....can i quote one of you???

HOLYWATERPLZ*waits 696969696969 more years for an update*

well, yeh tru, and i'm sorry :ccc i will try to post the next one sooner!!! i just hope u understand that i am, in fact, struggling mentally and there is a lot of school so... :/