Chapter 3

LUKES POV:

I checked Ashleigh's Instagram comments and read a few. I was getting really mad. One said 'GO ROTT IN HELL YOU UGLY, LYING BITCH' and another said 'SHE CLAIMS TO BE RELATED TO LUKE, BUT THERES NO WAY SOMEBODY UGLY LIKE HER CAN BE RELATED TO SUCH A PERFECT AND HOT BOY LIKE HIM!'

After reading those I bursted. I couldn't stand people.

"Those Fucking Assholes!" I nearly yelled. "Come here Ashleigh." I wanted to take a picture with her to prove that were related.

"Where are we going?" She asked. "I'm not allowed to leave my room unless it's to the kitchen or bathroom."

"Fuck that rule! Dad's asleep. Come to my room. Were gonna take a selfie and post it on my Instagram to prove were siblings."

"Why can't we take it in here?"

"It's too dark and if the light is on you could get yelled at even more. Just come on Ashleigh."

She finally came with me to my room and we took a selfie. I added the caption 'TO EVERYBODY HATING ON MY LITTLE SISTER SAYING WERE NOT RELATED AND SHES UGLY, MAYBE YOU GUYS SHOULD LOOK IN THE MIRROR'. I posted it and right away there were people commenting sorry.

I looked over to my sister and she smiled. She actually smiled. This didn't happen much recently. Did I fix my sister?

ASHLEIGH'S POV:

Luke posted a selfie of us on Instagram and people were apologizing and noticing the physical traits we shared. I smiled for the first time in a few weeks. I couldn't believe that my brother helped me.

"Luke, you didn't have to do that, but thank you." I whispered.

"I did have to do that and your welcome." he smiled at me and I giggled. I hugged him and I went back to my room to go to sleep.

-

It was the last day of summer break and I couldn't go anywhere. I woke up and checked my phone. I gained 4000 followers over night. I smiled and went to the kitchen to grab something to eat. My dad was at work already. I sat in the living room watching Face Off and eating a banana. Luke came down an hour later.

"Ashleigh? Your awake?"

"Yeah, it's 11 weirdo. I don't sleep for twelve hours like you," I giggled. Luke instantly smiled.

"What do you want to do today, Ash? Dad won't be home until tonight," Luke asked me.

"I don't know. Marry Alex Gaskarth," I joked which earned a laugh from Luke.

"As long as I can marry Jack Barakat," he joked back. No Luke isn't gay. "Come on Ashleigh, get in the car please," Luke drug out please like a five year old asking for cake.

"No. I'm gonna get caught."

"No you won't, it will only be an hour."

"Luke, your freaking wrist is broken. Your not driving," I tried to convince him to stay home.

"Fine, then we'll walk there."

-

Luke forced me to come with to Target. The whole time we walked I was complaining to my brother that my legs hurt. "Stop being a baby, Ash. You walk with me almost every week. Your legs should get tired anymore."

"I'm not fit, Luke. My legs hurt all the time, but this time they hurt worse than ever."

"We're almost there. Calm down." Luke laughed.

"If we see Alex from Target, I will forgive you for making my legs hurt." With that we both laughed and Luke nearly tripped over his own 8ft long legs.

We arrived at Target and immediately went to Starbucks. I got a Pumpkin Spice Latte and Luke ordered a Caramel Frapuccino.

We started walking around the store and Luke let me search and find something I like. He was like that with me. If I was upset about something, he would buy me something to cheer me up. Most of the time it was just a Starbucks drink or a pizza. Once he bought me a Stitch plush. This time it was different and I didn't know why.

"Luke, Starbucks is enough. I don't need anything." I tried to convince him.

"Ash, it's fine."

"No, Luke. Save your money. Spend it on yourself. I have everything I need. Please."

He listened to me. He brought me back to the cds. He picked up a Blink-182 cd, but I couldn't see which one it was. He put it back and I walked strait to the All Time Low cds and looked at them. I was looking at the Don't Panic album because that was the only one I didn't have. I had all the songs downloaded on my phone, so I didn't need it.

I told Luke I wanted to go home and he was fine with it. We walked home and on the way, Luke's friend, Calum, was jogging our way. He stopped when he saw us.

"Hey," Calum looked at Luke's cast and furrowed his eyebrows.

Luke noticed Calum's confused look. "Hey. Don't worry, I just fell on my way home from band practice a few nights ago."

We were talking for a bit and we were stopped by Luke checking the time on his phone. "It's 2. We gotta get home. See you tomorrow." Luke grinned.

"Ok. Thanks. I'll see you tomorrow. Bye!"

-

I woke up and realized what day it was. The first day of school. I wasn't excited, but who even is when it's a school morning and your going to high school? I got up from my bed, got dressed, and ate a bowl of Lucky Charms. Luke came downstairs and grabbed the box of cereal and poured himself some.

We left our house and started walking. We were met with Calum again. For a few minutes the two boys were talking, but noticed a slightly shorter boy with curls. "Hey Ash? What are you doing? You graduated last year." Calum furrowed his eyebrows.

A/N:
I'm sorry these chapters are so boring... I promise they will get more exciting though. Just bare with me. I will probably update again today, but if I don't I will tomorrow. Bye!