Chapter 30

Two weeks later I was at Michael's house. By now it was a normal thing for me to be at his house than bring him to mine. I began to feel sick so I made my way to his bathroom and puked a few times. Michael came in after a while to check on me.

"Are you okay, Ashleigh?" He asked.

"No. My period was due three days ago and I'm puking. I thought it would just be a little late, but I don't know anymore." I told him.

"Do you want me to buy a pregnancy test?" He asked.

"Would you?"

"Of course."

"You're the best. Thanks Mikey." I smiled.

-

Around an hour's time passed and Michael hadn't returned from the store. I was about to call him, but just then he opened the door and walked in. In one of his arms was a bag and in the other was a flower bouquet with a box of chocolates.

"Michael. Is this for me?" I asked reaching my arms out. He dropped the bag and just before I could grab the chocolates, he pulled away.

"Hell no. The chocolates are for me." He teased.

"Shut up, Clifford." I laughed as he handed me the items.

I grabbed the pregnancy tests and told him I would be back. I left his house and went to Louis' house. I couldn't go home with the tests and I didn't want Michael knowing right away, so I went to the next best option.

I pounded on the door a few times and Niall opened the door. "Niall Niall Niall! Is Louis home?" I asked eagerly.

"Yeah, it's been a while. What's up, Ashleigh?"

"Listen I will tell you and Louis I just," I paused, "Uuggghhhh!" Just then Louis came down the stairs.

"Niall, who's he- Oh hey Ash, what's up? It's been forever" He introduced.

"Okay, can I come in first? It's really important and I can't tell my family." Louis grabbed my arm and pulled me inside shutting the door. "Okay so don't freak out when I tell you this please and don't tell anybody." The both nodded and were waiting for what I was going to say. "I think Imightbepregnant." I blurted out.

"What was that, love?" Louis asked.

"I might be pregnant." I said slowly and my face drained its color.

"What?!" They said in unison.

"I know, I know. It was an accident. Michael's condom ripped and I haven't had my period and I threw up this morning."

"Okay. Okay. Umm." Niall started breathing. "Hang on. I know somebody who can help." He spoke. "HARRY!!!!" Just then Harry Styles came down in only his underwear.

"Are you guys ready for round tw- oh" He stopped in his sentence. "Hello."

"Hi." I greeted.

"Harry, we have a problem. Ashleigh thinks she might be pregnant." Louis informed Harry.

"What?! Do you have any pregnancy tests?" He asked. I held up the bag. "Okay. Umm you can use our bathroom." Harry told me. I thanked him and walked off. (Harry and Louis live together and Niall is a roommate bc LARRY and NOUIS af)

Before I got in the bathroom Niall spoke up. "Have you told Michael?" I nodded and he sighed in relief.

'Okay, First one. Positive. Shit. Second one. Positive. Fuck. Third one. Positive. Damn it. Last one. Positive. Why???' They were all different brands and expensive so they should all be accurate. I had a little box from a necklace in my purse, so I took that out and put one of the tests in it and threw the rest out. I opened the door to reveal all of the boys sitting outside of the door and another person barged in the house. Liam. "I'm here!" He yelled.

"What is it Ash?" Niall asked.

"Positive." I began to cry.

"No, love, don't cry. This is a blessing. You're going to be a mother, Michael is going to be a father, you're going to have a family and your own house." Louis said as he cuddled me rocking back and forth and comforting me.

"Yeah, and you get to have a bunch of cute little clothes for your baby." Harry said.

"And Theo and Lux could be his or her friend!" Niall added.

"And we could help babysit!" Liam brought up.

"Thanks guys. I'm gonna figure out a way to tell Michael."

"Call us if you need to, Ashleigh." Niall said. I smiled.

"Bye. Thanks for helping me."

"Anytime."

A/N

YAAAAYYYYY ASHLEIGH IS PREGGERS!!!! A LITTLE CLIFFORD IS ON ITS WAY hopefully