Chapter 33

"Miss Hemmings and Mr. Clifford, I am happy to announce that the gender of your baby is female and male!" Both Michael and I looked at eachother oddly.

"What? Our baby is a female and a male?" Michael asked.

"Oh no. I'm sorry, did I say baby? I meant to say babies. You see, Mr. Clifford, Ashleigh is pregnant with twins. When I heard twins my eyes opened wide.

"Two babies to take care of at the same time? How can I do that? Michael will be on tour with his band and I will be at home alone!" I tried to reason with the doctor.

"Miss Hemmings please don't yell. Get a babysitter or something. I don't know." Damn that doctor is a bitch.

Michael and I left and we had to tell everyone who was coming to the shower and my mom that they were twins of opposite sexes.

"I guess we should start thinking of names." Michael suggested.

"Yeah I guess so." I replied.

I was laying down on my bed with Michael's head next to my stomach. "As for now I'm calling the boy '1' and the girl '2'." Michael smiled. I laughed at his goofy comment. "I'm gonna dye '1's hair blue when he's born and '2's hair pink so we can tell the difference between them." Michael explained.

"Michael! You are not dying the babies heads of hair. The chemicals could hurt their soft baby skin and their hair falls out as a new born anyways." I informed him.

"Then when they are a toddler I am and you can't say no because I'm the father. I gave the sperms that created them and males decide on whether they're boys or girls." Michael huffed. I couldn't resist but to laugh.

"Mikey, there's no way you're dying their heads until they're at least 10 if they even want their hair dyed! Plus I'm the one who has to carry these babies in my belly for 9 months, not you. You get to have fun and drink with people and what ever you want even go on tour and be the most popular band right now while I'm stuck here limited to what I can do." I hugged back.

Not long after, Luke came in with a tray. "I brought you some food." On the plate was pizza. A large pizza. "So what gender is it?" He asked.

"They, you mean." Michael sassily spoke.

"What?" He laughed.

"Lucifer, I'm growing twins inside of me!" I cheered. "And the one is make and the other is female. Mom was supposed to tell you!" I chuckled stuffing my face with a slice of pizza.

Michael put his hand near the tray reaching for a slice of pizza. I did what my reflexes told me to do which was smack his hand away. He pulled back. "ouch. Well shit, can't I have one slice?" He asked.

"Michael, if you have one slice you're gonna want another and then there's gonna be no pizza left." I said, "But fine have a piece."

"Yay!"

A/N

Short chapter, but who cares. YAY TWINS OF OPPOSITE SEXES!!!!!