Chapter 26

WARNING: GRAB YOUR HOLY WATER, YOU WILL NEED IT

Michael walked over to me and kissed my lips. As we were in out make out session, Michael unhooked my bra and it fell on the blanket. He moved my legs a little so he could stand perfectly. I will let you in on a little or should I say BIG secret. Michael had a boner and it was loooonnggg.

Michael then pulled me closer to him and started pulling my panties down. He then kicked his boxers down to the ground and opened the box of condoms and set one off to the side. I looked him in the eyes and said "give me one second." He nodded understanding. "Oh yeah, don't put a condom on." I winked and he raised an eyebrow.

I walked into the bathroom and shut the door. Just then, Michael said "Don't close the door babe, we've already seen each others goods." I had to shave a little bit so I replied.

"I know Mike, I just have a surprise for you." I lied and he agreed. I shaved and then put some Chapstick on. I looked around the hotel bathroom to find something as an excuse for a surprise. I looked in the cabinet above the sink and for some odd reason, there was lube. I picked it up and muttered "perfect." I opened the door and tossed the lube to Michael.

"Are you sure you're ready? And why am I not supposed to use a condom?" He asked.

"I'm ready and I didn't mean not to use one. Just not yet. I winked and he just shrugged.

I walked over to him and whispered in his ear "relax baby." Then I got down on my knees so I was at crotch level with Mike.

I began to pump his dick letting a moan slip out of his mouth. Every few pumps I kissed the head of his dick and continued pumping. His length got bigger after a little while and I finally decided to suck.

I kissed his head and put my mouth on it licking in circles. After about 6 seconds of that, I moved my head back and forth so I could get most of his member in my mouth. It was too big to deepthroat. With his size, Id probably die.

After about 20 slick moans from Michael's mouth later, I stopped. As I departed from his length, I looked him in his eyes and he just said "that was the best BJ I ever had. Wait. Michael had other girls? I'll talk to him later about it. No I should do it now, I thought.

"Umm, Michael?" I asked.

"Yeah babe?"

"How many girls have you done the dirty with?" I questioned him. "And be honest, please. I won't get mad."

"Umm... Well... You see.. erm, I."

"Sometime soon, Michael. I have to pack for the trip." I snapped.

"Ashleigh, why do you ask?" He asked.

"That's not a valid answer, Mr. Clifford. Answer or I'm leaving. I already told you I won't be mad."

"Alright, well do I have to answer that now? Can't we just have a little fun first?" He bribed. I'm not giving into this. I knew he slept with plenty of girls by the frightened look on his face. I shook my head.

"Answer or I leave. The offer is up to you."

"Okay, I lost track after 15."

"LOST TRACK AFTER FIFTEEN?! ARE YOU INSANE? WERE YOU EVER TESTED FOR AIDS? WHAT IF YOU HAVE A DISEASE? MICHAEL, THIS IS SERIOUS!"

"You said you wouldn't get mad." He spoke in a guilty tone with his head hanging. He was upset, but it's his fault.

"But Mike, this is insane. lost track after 15. That's horrible." I shook my head at the thought of Michael on a porn site. "Why Mike? Why did you do it so many times?" I began to tear up.

"Listen I was drunk for half of them and 10 or so I was going through hard times and my therapist told me to try something new and if I liked it I should continue to do it. I did as he said and I was better and then you came into my life and I stopped. You changed me. Yeah I might still want to do nasty thIngs every day and night, but you are the reason I dont. Its hard for me not to do something to you. It really is, Ashleigh. I just... Your the reason, the only reason. I know you're younger than me and I have to accept the fact that I can't sexually abuse you or anything no matter what and to add to that, you're my best mate's sister. My band member's sister. My quiffed penguin who I sometimes believe is your other brother, Jack. My guitar buddy who I've already hurt. I can't do that to you or him. Mainly you, though. You know the anchor tattoo on my thumb? I got that to resemble you. You're the anchor that holds me down and I realize I can't do anything. I'm sorry if you hate me know that you know the truth, but the truth is the truth and I can't change that. You can leave. Have fun in London. I will miss you forever and I love you. Remember that. I can't go through with this. Put your clothes on and we'll leave." He spoke with tears. My eyes were like rivers themselves and I did as he said. I put my clothes back on and I left.

A/N
Hey guys. I felt really bad for not updating for a while so I did this chapter and last chapter now to say I'm sorry. June 5th was my last day of school and I was really tired after school each day so I slept. typical Kiara I know. Then all summer I have softball so I have to squeeze in updates and it's hard for me. I will try my best to update all summer long

I love you penquins <3

-Kiara